Reviews for An Up Note
henry chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Thanks so much for starting this, 'cos this summer is going to be awfully long. I'm all excited to read what you have in mind

OMG, can we really say... ok my idea when I saw the finale that M. is going to be slighty hurt, and in pain, and Danny's going to rule big time. I wanna see Jack and Sam over the edge, worriyng about them. Do you have Victor in mind? 'cos I would really enjoy see him blow the world (no not Jack plz), and really getting unpolitically correct.

But whatever you have in mind I wish you good luck and will certainly keep reading
Raven001 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
OMG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A FIC LIEK THIS FOR SO LONG! THANK YOU! wow the fanale got me all mad that we have to wait till next season to see what happens. I hadn't really thought aboutKidnapping them before, draging two people around seams liek overkill to me. I thought that Danny would for the most part, be fine, but Martin in critical or something. That way, Jack can go all reveng-ish and Sam can realize her true feelings. (I'm a M/S shipper too). Anyway, please please please contine withthis story and update ASAP!
Kali chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Oh, this story sounds interesting. Please continue it! _
SusanWATfan chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Great start! Please keep going. Must say I HATED "Endgame" and thought it was totally weak for a season finale. The only way I could see the writers picking up the story would be if Martin and or Danny were kidnapped, which appears to be the way you're going with this story. But how they survived the hail of automatic gunfire defies logic!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5