Reviews for Bless the Broken Road
Draco711 chapter 30 . 2/26/2016
This story is awesome! Read all 30 chapters! They may had a long road, but it was worth it. Amazing why InuYasha didn't question Kagome on why she didn't visit him in the hospital while he was in a coma while Sango took the time to do so despite not knowing him.
ktaylor2014 chapter 30 . 5/5/2015
I have to say I'm not a fan of lyrics in a fanfic and I didn't like the pov switching. I didn't really like Gakotsu's dialogue all that much. However, besides all that, I really enjoyed reading this fanfiction. I loved the modern touch of it. Sango, Inuyasha, Miroku, Kohaku and Kagome were perfectly in character. I also liked the pacing here as well. It was slow and gradual. Also I loved how you made the characters develop as well; the second chance thing was cool. So, good job. It's framed in my favorites.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/29/2015
I liked the drama! Keeps things interesting plus everyone is still in character inuyasha can be very indecisive and uve portrayed that well
Guest chapter 9 . 4/28/2015
I just wanted to say that I think the story is cute tho the song part I have to say the dialogue was a bit awkward I felt it wouldve been better to put some showing words there for ex instead of sango inviting her little brother to dance why not have her take his hand. I like that u have everyone in character in such a modern settling
Guest chapter 9 . 4/28/2015
Sesshomaru x kagome works because sesshomaru has a soft spot for humans and his cold demeanor compliments kagomes warm personality. They have something to learn from one another. Some ppl find sesshomaru x rin pedophilic and make kagome a mommy figure
Ability King KK chapter 7 . 4/22/2015
For a story that's set in Japan, there's a whole lot of shoehorned Christianity references flying about.
Guest chapter 30 . 2/15/2015
best story ever like foreal inusan are just meant to be
Abori Chan chapter 30 . 4/13/2014
I don't think I can really describe how much I loved this story. All I can say is: It was perfect!
You did justice to the Inu/San pairing and I hope you keep writing stories like this :)
I cried when Kohaku died... :'(
Eagleblade chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
Yes! Finally, someone who shares my opinion about the cliché "Oh! Kagome got betrayed and then Sesshomaru fell in love, blah, blah, blah!"

Sorry about the rant . . . :3
Shadow Amaterasu chapter 30 . 12/17/2012
Well i didn't expect to read the whole thing. But man that was a good story. I usually don't like drama. But this was pretty darn good. When Kohaku died even "I" was a little sad. And thats sayin' somethin'. So good job homie.
BlackDragon Uchiha chapter 30 . 7/2/2012
Amazing simply amazing I can't put into words how good this story is.
Kitsune Kiyoko chapter 30 . 2/27/2012
Beautiful story! I absolutely loved it!
GalanthaDreams chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
This story...gets me every time. I feel like bursting with impish glee. :)
elizabeth chapter 30 . 7/11/2011
i cryed so hard when haku died no storie has ever been able to make me do that, i loved this story so much you should keep writing dont ever stop you have a gift belive me im a published writer and you have the talent to make it as one as well. as for the 2 year old things yes they can talk that good. my niece speaks as if shes in kindergarden and shes only 2.
Vampire Sango D chapter 24 . 2/6/2011
how could you kill kohaku im literilly crying*wipes tears off of keyboard*.either way its a great story EXCEPT YOU KILLED KOHAKU!*gets up and start to throw stuff.