Reviews for That Moment in the Tree House
Sapphixiation chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Oh... my... God... that was... good... I have to chill... before I... have a... stroke... EW PERVERT, NOT LIKE THAT WAY, I just thought you did a good job of putting -and keeping- KP and Ron in character. Geez, keep your mind out of the gutter. Lol. Kidding. Great fic.
duder chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
hey, what can I say. It was sexy. A definite continue. pls.
the sarcasum queen chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
it sucked... just kidding it was really awesome! one of the best Ron/kim I ever have read!
RaeofHope chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
yes. Yes. YES! you should continue cause that was so cute and i think that you should either continue with this story or write another one. than you and keep writing.
Talya11 chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I read this story a while ago never reviewed so...

kept in character.

chickenng out in the end was cute and a little humorus if you hink about it.

3. I thought the screaming was realistic (not that I've ever heard a real one but you know.) but some of it was a litle over exagerated but still okay.

4. Very nice for all you perverts. Especialy my very perverted friend who's name I will not mention bacause if I did he or she will kill me!:-o :-D LOL!
longislandgirl88 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
great story please continue
tian chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
I think that was great. keep it up. Right more, and don't stop. That was again: great.
ezza chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
what the hell was that!
anoynomous chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
HOT & SEXY!
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
It was really good. Heh I never thought about that happening in the treehouse. If only they had not been intterupted. Oh and good writing style.

See Ya!

_

Mic Mic
HeavyMetal84 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Great story. I liked it a lot. Please keep on writing.
Talaya chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
It's great! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Not bad at all. Seems somebody has changed his mind about 'eating excretions'. :) Nicely paced, the only weakness this story has is bad spelling: 'warring' for 'wearing', 'pant' for 'paint', getting 'to' and 'too' mixed up, etc. Spellcheck is no substitute for proofreading. Now that you've been properly chastized, I need to go take a cold shower.
V.X.O chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I think this story was good and that you should continue!
fluffystwin chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
it is good and i think you should continue.*starts grumbling about how long fav list is now* ja ne and keep writing.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »