Reviews for An Odd Confession Session
SqueakyTheDuck chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Okay, so I know I'm, like, two years late, but

I just read this and I think it's cool just the same.
Writing4ever4God chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Hey there! Lauren here. I just read your story and it was GREAT! I can't wait for anotehr one. I really like Rose. You write her really well.

If you want to chat with me on MSN Messenger, you can find m yscreen name for it on my page here. I'm going to read more of your wonderful stories now.

Halla!

Lauren
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
GREAT one-shot! I love it! You should continue it. I must say, you did an excellent job of making the characters be in-character...I loved the thing with Spud and the light bulb! He is right, though..anyway, maybe u could check out one of my fics sometime. Great story!

Love

EMcat
GothChick791 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
OK then... Anyway, write more.. and try and read my stories, plz , "Clea stronghold", "the least of their worries", "Hailey's first empression", and "Once Loved, becomes unloved and uncared for"... Thank You... And plz review ... I'm Like so totally reviewing yours most of the time now, so you can return the favor _ Update soon...
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Uh oh, I have a feeling that Rose will be in trouble with the Huntsmaster...
raven the black bender chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
FINALY! a happy ending that will work im so dam happy i could sing err... mabey not that happy
rosexjake4eva chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
i loved this story! you should really make more!
MewIchigoZoey chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
That was so cute! I loved it! _
Phantomgirl515 chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Oh thats good, r there going to be other chapters or is it a one-shot? Oh well that was so good, keep writing!
dragonfire chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
It rocks make a sequle please
Zero's girl 4 life chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
pretty good! you have a gift use it!
Spanjbab chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
i hate it.

just kidding, i love it!
Whinnie chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Wow. That was a bit short and... weird, might I add, but it really lightened up the evening! Cool. :)
Digimon ruler.9 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
that was really sweet! I like it alot! Are you going to contiune this story or make/finish your own ideas/storys? Jake x Rose forever!

P. are Good!- Digimon ruler.9
YFWE chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Wow! That was awesome! I figured this place'd get a rush of new fics as soon as Ski Trip premiered, and I was right! Another one! This is really good, so update soon!

See ya space cowboy,