Reviews for When Accidents Happen
This is amazing i worship u
Binxee.kiss chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
Damn I love this chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
I love this your writing is amazing
Alexis swayne chapter 9 . 2/7/2016
This is most definitely not rubbish! I absolutely love this story! (Seeing as I've read it at least ten times...)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/31/2015
So I read the rewrite first and then I read this and I must say that I found them both great even if this has no ending and the rewrite's like 2 chapters long
Rennie chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
Oh my god, I love this. I know you say it's rubbish but mate, it's better than most other Drarry fics I've read. I've had a few feels-attacks reading this. Ugh such cute ;_; It appears that it was recently updated (at least, this chapter was) so I'm hoping to see more! My phone is absolute trash so I may be getting the dates wrong. Any matter, love the fic.
Girl chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
the day snape wears pink
lmaoooo
XD
Girl chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
I just fangirled and i cant get up
becca chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
Loved it
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2015
I'm so excited, I've been dying to know for a while how Hermione and Ron would act when they learned about the ring. Also how would Harry when he got his memory back.
SmexyBananas chapter 9 . 9/14/2015
Wow, I-I please just continue this please
3Angels1Mommy chapter 9 . 9/2/2015
YAAY! I'm so excited can't wait.
Drarrily drastic chapter 9 . 8/30/2015
Hi the story is exciting I am glad I am able to read your fanfiction. hope to be able to catch your newly written ones. Goodluck!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
I loved it so much! I never review some times it is pointless but u are the first person i am reviewing u should be lucky
PenguinGirl94 chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
Ummm... does the whole school know Harry has amnesia...? Otherwise I can't see someone not exploding with outrage with Draco going along with it..