Reviews for Someday
outlinedsilver chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
oh my god this was so good!
Nova-Janna chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Well, I'm not bored, I'm just reading because I love DMHG. I'd have to say tat this was a little...Well, to be honest - which I hope you'll appreciate rather than hate me for - it's a little generic. Sort of the same old, same old, but all the same, it's incredibly well-written and still a wonderful concept. I love the idea of it being odd for Draco Malfoy to smile at all, and I like the semi-angst aspect but also the complete and total assurance he has that someday he will have her. Good job. (Feel free to send me an e-mail or a message if you'd like to combat anything I've reviewed or if you'd just like to chat.)
1Elli chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Hmm.. very nice, indeed. I like it. Sad, Hermione doesn't feel the same way he does, aye? Aww. Can I have Draco instead? c:
DragonKitsune chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Hey! I LOVED this chappie! Your adjectives are spiffy! This is a fab one-shot but I think you should make it longer! _
DerangedCatGirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
T.T aw! ahh, we all love draco, but i am prepared to kill hermione. hehe. nice fic, very sweet!
kirsten chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
i like it would u mind doing a sequel
xxk-andyxx chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Great one-shot! I really like it most I don't like but you made this one more complete!