Reviews for I Want A Lover I Don't Have To Love
Alex chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This is awesome! I wish you would update!
crazyanimechick101 chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Please update soon! I love this story!
i l0VE Y00h iNUYAShA chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
.GEE.

This story is so well-written and the words are stitched together perfectly!

But I am starting to hate Itachi.

Please Update soon!
Cedevita chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
This fic is truly amazing. I really like it. But... Itachi is such a bastard, why does he have to put doubt in Naruto. Sasuke cares for him, and he cares for Sasuke. And then Itachi... he is jealous, isn't he? Because Sasuke has such attractive boyfriend?
jamie chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
ur not going to finish this story are u? :( its really good as well :(
Breseis25 chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
I love it! Updates? updates? updates? I really love this fanfic...
myinukoi chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
Oh God. Can we ever expect an update? I don't think I'll ever be able to leave this story alone...
Lexi chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
This is probably one of the best fanfictions i've ever read. *-*

More plz. D:
saNuThGu chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
UPDATE PLEASE! I really ejoyed this story, so please update!
An Antidote chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
update soon
Satele chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
This story is complete and utter filth and you don’t deserve to be a writer. You should give up and go hide in the mountains so your terrible writing doesn’t kill someone, because this is really, really bad crap.

_...LMFAO! Sorry I couldn't resist...don't hurt me...*runs away*

Anyways, I like your story so far...though it doesn't seem that you have updated in a while...;_; That makes me sad. I like the effort you put in to developing Naruto's character and making him activately doubt what was going on around him. I was seriously afraid this was going to turn in to one of those stories where Sasuke is a pervert and goes after Naruto and Naruto allows it and they don't seem to notice that the relationship is only about the physical aspects and yet it turns out PERFECTLY in the end and they live happily ever after with absolutely no problems and everything is just about sex sex sex. Those are just annoying. So kudos on being one of the authors that realizes that a relationship that is only on a physcial level will NEVER work, even in a story. Yours is a story that has the possibility of major character development along with all the smexy goodness us fangirls always long for! XXDD Anyways, kudos and keep up the work, and I hope you update soon!
joysucks8641 chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
oh this story is awsome. i look forward to your next update.
taboo 09 chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
hey, I like 'Feel Good Inc.' too!

hmm, If Itachi saw Naruto from their school before, does that mean that Itachi had 'liked' Naruto before Sasuke ever did? or was he just playing around Naru-chan? Oh please, I want more Itachi in the next chappie! he's attitude in this fic is so interesting! :D

Uhm, does Naruto loved or liked Sasuke? and since when? I mean, there was never anything mentioned that Naruto had feelings for the Uchiha before Sasuke confessed his feelings, right? so does that mean Naruto had liken Sasuke after Sasuke fessed his feelings up? (Sorry for asking too many questions, please do answer my question if it doesn't bother you)

uh yeah, one more thing. I like your fic, it's not too absurd and it ain't much fast (though Sasuke and Naruto's relationship 'is' very fast)...ahahahahahaha.

XD
brandon chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
this rocked i was amazed at the detail you put into it and the kiss was so amazing
CheshireMiko chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
oh, nosebleed. keep going plz, its really good!