Reviews for Hopes, Dreams, and Fears
Jane doe chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Loved it. Great job : )
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This is so sweet! I need more baby Severus fics in my life! I was a bit confused when his mothers name was Eileen in the summary and Lillith in the fic, but once you get past that it's a really sweet fic and I love the way that it's written. I also really liked that she loved Severus in this and wasn't the neglectful parent she appears to be in most other fics - and probably canon - and I think you're right and it is a nice thought that Severus was once loved so much.
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
AW! Baby Severus, I want him as a baby(baby only)!
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Sweet. (-: However, it wouldn't be such a big change if you would write the canon Snape mother's name, would be? And we would be now finally able to find your fic more easier as decided to add new main characters including Eileen Prince. However, it's your fic and I like how it is written - so take this as a mere suggestion. (-:
DrJuliusNo chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Warm and fuzzy? It did indeed.
Katplwe chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Aw that was lovely (Cuddles baby Snape):)
pale lioness chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
This is such a sweet story! I never thought about Severus Snape as a cuddly little newborn being snuggled by his mommy. Thank you for this lovely one-shot.
Something Special chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
This is beautiful. To think that Severus Snape was such a tiny, helpless, cuddly, snuggly, little baby brings tears to my eyes after reading HBP. Thank you for showing that he was once pure and innocent.
Captain Samantha Lovegood chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
It DID give me a warm and fuzzy feeling! Only really specail fics can do that, ya know. Kudos to you!
salzgurke chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
This was so sweet! I loved the "tiny nose" :-))
FishintheSea chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
That was beautiful. It's hard to think that Snape was once a baby with a tiny nose ;)
cecelle chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Every baby should be loved...

This was very sweet - and the detail about the Saint's day was very nicely done!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Aw. I do love this story, and will look up whatever else you write. So sad such an innocent child should have to go through what he did.
FelinesAndPhoenixes chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Aw. That was cute.

Regards,

Ari
lucidity chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
That was very sweet and beautiful!

Of course, there's no reason to assume that Severus' mother did not love him with all her heart.