Reviews for Doing Stuff
Anjiera-sama chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Lol. Iru-kun sounded like a tired woman just agreeing to her son after a long and tiring work day lol
Deinde chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
lol, tic-tac-toe... well, Iruka had dropped something at that particular moment and had JUST leaned over... It was very distracting.
hink chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
~sweatdrops~ tic-tac-toe? yeesh. and i can't imagine iruka ever saying that it's never too early to learn about the birds and the bees. he's a grade-school teacher!

other than that, i liked it, especially the beginning with kashi whining to iruka.
Rainbowsharpies chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Awesome! That was hot, but not TOO hot, and it was hilarious! Tic-tac-toe! I love whiny kakashi. And how he can 'DO THINGS'
KakaIruluver4ever chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
whoa. yaoi. but that... was hilarious. and when you wrote

‘Urmmph….That you were a chuunin at 5…’ Yawn ‘and a gennin at….’ Nuzzle ‘6 and Ibiki asked you to join the ANBU-‘ Yawn again ‘when the Hokage was 12.’ i went mental. and now i'm cleaning my screen of the soda. i shouldnt drink that stuff whle reading fanfics... bad for my health.
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
ViciousFilly chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Rolf Holy crap. All his whining over tic-tac-toe! Hahaha!
Shellyraeleen chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
AHAHA tic-tac-toe! yeah I'm done that was so perfect I was left speechless, no joke HAAHA.
Fesarasum chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Hey, just a pre-read review...what is 'meeved'? Is it sorta like 'peeved'? Just wondering...
Phobos1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005

So good!

"‘Urmmph….That you were a chuunin at 5…’ Yawn ‘and a gennin at….’ Nuzzle ‘6 and Ibiki asked you to join the ANBU-‘ Yawn again ‘when the Hokage was 12.’"

And the hole point on the fic, just ROTFLMAO!
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 1 . 6/21/2005

That was hilarious. I seriously can't say 'Do things' the same anymore.
XBECKX chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Probably Genma does it better :P
Tampopo chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
I liked this story a lot. The sweet, sly characterisations and the way you let the plot (plotlet?) flow at its own pace, creating unpredictable swirls and eddies. Very funny too.

KimonoQueen chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
*gasp* OH MY F*G GOD. To twist a tale that seemed so sordid... I never knew you had it in you... oh my god...
Nezuko chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Oh it's hilarious, but I;m afraid you're risking censure, even through the veils. But yes, a laugh indeed. (And surely Kakashi himself knows EXACTLY what Genma can and cannot DO...)