Reviews for The Red Butterflies: The Unleashed
edz.mailom18 chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
No negative opinion here just one thing I want you to update please ! Your teasing us hehe we caught Yukiru moments and curious what will happen next so you better update this and make it more longer :))) am soo excited oh my gosh! Keep it up! Don't stop writing ! Don't worry about your grammar and spelling we understand it :)) we appreciate it very much :)
pokemoncontest1998 chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
luv this fic :D :D:D:D
EmmieHero chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
OI, I can't wait until u make the last chapter!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
Lov it
AngelofDarkness21 chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
i know it has been over 2 years but write more i want matoko to get attacked and almost die :). Hatori and them are awesome
Esmerda chapter 8 . 11/26/2009
OMG OMG OMG I LOVE IT! Please update!
Lucy chapter 8 . 5/27/2009
Omg! This was Great! i can't wait until you make the next chapter. And i like the idea of akito being friends with Tohru. This was brillant. Absolutly wonderful. Great Job!
mermaidharmony chapter 8 . 8/14/2008
omg omg omg please update soon! this is such an awesome story and i luv how u make akito nice i love him/her nice! (in the anime akito is a male but in the manga she is a female!)
tori chapter 8 . 5/17/2008
more please
QualityRachni chapter 8 . 3/19/2008
_ Your english is fine, except for a few grammar mistakes, but the story reads fine despite that small fact!

Looking forward to reading more!

Yuru xoxo
Whitney Rockafella chapter 8 . 3/11/2008
Oh, Akito is being nice? What a surprise! She's usually kinda... sick and twisted, and I would have NEVER expected her to laugh. o.0

Oh, and is the curse broken in this story or not? So far, no one has been turned into an animal. Dx

Anyway, this story is good. So update soon please!
Captain Peanut chapter 8 . 3/7/2008
its not so bad, just quiet (sh!) and quite (yes)

and its Hatori not Hotori

im also surpised that Akito actually cares...0-0

but its ur story

i'll b waiting for your next chapter XD!

Mitsukiko
artist-girl731 chapter 8 . 2/16/2008
please, please, please, please, please update very, very, very soon!
Devatron2000 chapter 8 . 2/15/2008
good story I hope you update soon.

D.
stream of tears chapter 8 . 2/15/2008
wow, it really has been a while since you updated. well i'm glad you did now! :D Just so you know its not Hotori, its Hatori. just thought that i'd point that out for you _ i hope you update again soon.