Reviews for Little Uchiha Brats
little miss saigon chapter 1 . 7/11
Teeheehee. SasuSaku is canon and they have one daughter. Sarada. Her face shape is like Sakura's but she has dark eyes and hair like her daddeh. I SHEEEEEIIIPPPP ITTTTT
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Sweet! They are so cute! :)
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Awwwwwwwwww! Luv it Luv it Luv it soooooooooooooooooooooooo much! *giggles* This is one of the Best no sad no depressing jst Happy Happy and more Happiness all the Way! Luv Sasusaku n their Beautiful Children! their entertaining startings! it jst makes me to scream with joy! Seriosly its an Amazing fanfic! Luv the Author's thinking!
scarlet chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Wow they sure have many kids.. But this story is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This story is so sweet and adorable! I hope you do more spin-offs relating to this plot because it's hard not to fall in love with each of the little Uchiha Brats ;)
and I loved how you incorporated Itachi's thoughts ! Well done ! :)
MatchMakerSawa chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Itachi. Still watching over your little brother even now?
MatchmakerSawako chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
So cuuuuuute! I've been dreaming about this family, Ihope you continue.
katen-kyokutsu chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
nice one. i loved the itachi part the most. well thats bcos i'm in love with itachi
bloom13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
u asked for a review... well i love the itachi part.. :) and the story too ofcourse
guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I reaIised u named some of the children names with sailor moon characters,coincidence much?
Dark Blossom22 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This story is so cute! 3

And I especially loved the Itachi part in the endd.
Lucifionne chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
crangelique chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I really love this one!

It's a nice future fic. It's adorable, the way they interact with each other. The pairings of the Uchiha brats are also intertwined with their parents and friends. I rather want this to happen on Naruto... It's perfect. :)

_ crangelique