Reviews for Time Of Your Life
Sakura Fleur Miyuku chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
...turned away from Fakir and stepped into the water...

...and turned into a magical ballerina princess and danced with the knight she loved. The end.

now that was worth it. lol

(love your writing in other words)
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Wow, so good and so heartbreaking...and yet, a good sort of bittersweet, not the type where the bitter overpowers the sweet.
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Lovely, subtle, and touching. Masterful blend of melancholy regret and hope. Better yet, it explains why Fakir never said anything - which always bugged me in the anime.
Rasielle chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
DAMMIT, RASHAKA.

(this is not my first time reading this - I think I've read it so many times and had so many reactions that the above *points* is the only one that fits anymore.)

I love that this is so sparse, I love that there's zero dialogue when there's so much to say, but I hate you for making me actually feel like it'd be okay even if he never wrote her back into a girl. If that's what you were aiming for, then you're just cruel. (

*f-faves, I have no willpower*
midori.complex chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
The ending was so bitterwseet in the series, and I felt that it needed to save some time for Fakir and Ahiro to say (or not say) their last goodbyes. Thanks for this.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Very good
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
;-;...
Delcatta chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
So kawaii! .
Nelja chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
It's cute and sad.

It's difficult for me to see how the "no regrets" and the so much things she wanted to say go together. I understand that she wants to live by her true form, but...

If Fakir could talk the animal language, it would already be much better. After all, Drosselmeyer could.
e-chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
short and sweet! Great job!
Macmac chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
that show was goddamn depressing!,and so is this one!...and i just love both!