Reviews for Harry Potter, The Heir Of Magic
MARDONSGT chapter 11 . 2/26
Has this been adopted?
Anguis Mikaelson chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
Gosh! This is the second time today this has happened, the book is really good and just as it reaches the climax of a certain chapter, you stop writing and decide you don't want to right anymore. I don't know if I'm more pissed that this keeps happening or disappointed that you let the potential you have in writing go down the drain. Thanks for keeping me entertained for the short amount of time that you did though. I loved the book, I'm just upset you let it go just as it got good.
Sara chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
I actually really liked this story and I'm sad to see it being abandoned. Normally I would start cursing you at but it's your decision to make but Ill keep this story and keep hoping you'll change your mind and update it . :)
Danterevan chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
well i saw it coming but it still irks me as i was seeing this had major potential if possible id like to read the drafts you have for the rest of the story i might like to give it a go myself

hopefully you get this
D
danbear chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
do you know if any one has adopted the story
kelwin chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
good fic. do you know if anyone took it over as would be very interested in it.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i can't wait to see what happens next please continue!
Lilium chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Veela bonding: during sunset they must dance around a fire stone while 2 older veela (1fem 1male) in the veelas family chant a bonding spell
vampire bonding: if only one is a vamp(fangs) the vampire must bite the person they are bonding 2 then inject a tiny bit of venom into them mixed with blood
Luke Dragneel chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
I am sorry to read that you abandoned this story completely, as I for one think it had a good plot line, it was just a little jumpy here and there. I would like to give you some advice about this story: Take some of your major plots and make a new story using them. I liked the idea with Bella and Cissy, you where headed in the right direction you just forgot that the deep end doesn't have floaties. What I am trying to say is that even though you have abandoned this story, don't abandoned the plot schemes or ideas that you got from this story, just perfect them so that you can make them mesh without having it blow up in your face.

As always

Avid Reader/Writer,

Cam~,.,
Elvin Master Assassin chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
Ae you going to post somthing if its adopted?
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
Just delete this then.
fanofmany chapter 11 . 5/15/2011
T-T
Moongirl1012 chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
Will you let me know who adopts this story. I'm hanging on the edge of suspense here. Practically dying!
Lerris chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
Well a harem is usually a minus story wise, since they usually seem far to easy to be realistic. The other point I noticed is you need to be a bit more subtle. For instance the book could have said, "It is important to avoid any kind of mental attacks during the early stages of learning occlumency since they destroy the foundation you are building," rather than the more obvious reference to Snape.
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 9/21/2010
Too bad you abandoned this story, it was going good.