Reviews for Harry Potter, The Heir Of Magic
Ariana dumbledor chapter 11 . 10/14
Whyyyyyyyyyyy even though I didn't like the pairings I really liked the story. I wish you would keep on writing this ur a really good writer.

What I can't believe though is that I found this on ffnet and it said COMPKETED HP fanfics. Oh well back to the black hole that is trying o find new fanfics to fall in love with.
Ariana dumbledor chapter 6 . 10/14
Ginny as a wife is wonderfull and perfect.

Hermione as a wife is all wrong. (She is supposed to be with Ron.)

Luna as the second wife is ok I guess.

Tonks has to be with Remus.

Couldn't you have gone with characters who don't have in common pairings?
dragonheart971 chapter 11 . 1/21
Is there any chance of this fiction still being up for adoption? You've managed to get a great thing going and I would like the chance to continue this fic.
Bronze chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
I seriously doubt even if Harry sent the old fraud a complete set of bloody clothes that he'd get off his ass immediately to send or go help. At least not till one of his little toys told him Harry was almost dead that is.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/16/2015
Has it been adopted?
MARDONSGT chapter 11 . 2/26/2015
Has this been adopted?
Anguis Mikaelson chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
Gosh! This is the second time today this has happened, the book is really good and just as it reaches the climax of a certain chapter, you stop writing and decide you don't want to right anymore. I don't know if I'm more pissed that this keeps happening or disappointed that you let the potential you have in writing go down the drain. Thanks for keeping me entertained for the short amount of time that you did though. I loved the book, I'm just upset you let it go just as it got good.
Sara chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
I actually really liked this story and I'm sad to see it being abandoned. Normally I would start cursing you at but it's your decision to make but Ill keep this story and keep hoping you'll change your mind and update it . :)
Danterevan chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
well i saw it coming but it still irks me as i was seeing this had major potential if possible id like to read the drafts you have for the rest of the story i might like to give it a go myself

hopefully you get this
danbear chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
do you know if any one has adopted the story
kelwin chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
good fic. do you know if anyone took it over as would be very interested in it.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i can't wait to see what happens next please continue!
Lilium chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Veela bonding: during sunset they must dance around a fire stone while 2 older veela (1fem 1male) in the veelas family chant a bonding spell
vampire bonding: if only one is a vamp(fangs) the vampire must bite the person they are bonding 2 then inject a tiny bit of venom into them mixed with blood
Luke Dragneel chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
I am sorry to read that you abandoned this story completely, as I for one think it had a good plot line, it was just a little jumpy here and there. I would like to give you some advice about this story: Take some of your major plots and make a new story using them. I liked the idea with Bella and Cissy, you where headed in the right direction you just forgot that the deep end doesn't have floaties. What I am trying to say is that even though you have abandoned this story, don't abandoned the plot schemes or ideas that you got from this story, just perfect them so that you can make them mesh without having it blow up in your face.

As always

Avid Reader/Writer,

Elvin Master Assassin chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
Ae you going to post somthing if its adopted?