Reviews for Research
YYY Forever chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Kawaii!
yakiyuki5044 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
start lemon in the end...

naughty aibou
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Aww that was cuddly and fluffy, with Yugi doing some effective distracting! One thing though the explainations were a little confusing, while I have done work on Egyptian culture before I've never quite got my head around the Ba and Ka principle and you've effectively confused me more. Is Yugi Ba and Yami's Ka, so are they vice versa as well? Like Yami's Ba and Yugi's his Ka-is that what your saying?
kingleby chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
lol, i bet it is _
Edward the spiderqueen chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
sweet. I love it.
Cody Thomas chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
That's right Yugi, Yami is very very yummy, you enjoy your 'research' and I'll just sit back here enviously. You know, I had the same thought about them when I was reading about the Egyptian belief system for one of my fan fics. Gods, how pathetic is that, it takes anime to get me to study history...(remembers the time back in highschool when she was able to BS an entire oral presentation about WWII because of the history of anime book I'd read the night before.) 'Sigh' This is really becomming an obsession. keep up the really 'yummy' stories and I'll be coming back to read and review more of them!
Zoe chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
That's an interesting point about the genetics, but Yugi does seem to resemble his Grandfather (at least a little with the hair) so there must at least be something there.

I loved the trust Yami had that Yugi would figure out the mysteries of his past.
Origamigryphon chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Such a cute one-shot!
Daikaio chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
O.O Lol, Yugi and Yami - hmm...very mischevious. Loved this One Shot, it made me laugh for some reason. Oh, and I forgot to say this in my last review for chap.18 of your DYDOM fic. "UPDATE! NOW! SOON! NOW, PLEASE?" Okay, I'm done _
Dorie Kaiba chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
oh so cute. You write cute little stories. :Pats you on he head:
Dogmatix chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
...y'know? It's sad when an author writes some wonderful *ahem* mutual discovery like this, and I'm sitting there pondering the ka-ba relation. Because it rather sounds like the ba is the Shadow Monster... I think (and by no means am I anything like well-versed in this) that there were several pieces to the Egyptian self, among them the ren(name), and kaibit(sp?)(shadow), as well as the... ieb? ib? the heart, which was weighed on the scales of Ma'at... I'm favoring heart for Yuugi and shadowka for Yami... *ahem* Good fic, btw. _
Ahja Reyn chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
so...that means if you put them together you get 'baka'

bwahahahahahahahahahaa!

LoL. Jest playing around. Pretty cool of you to notice that and make sense of it to help explain how the hikaris are meant to be with their yamis.
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Wow...That was very fluffy. Well update soon please.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Very good start. Please update soon! Really, really intereseting.
Chocoholixx chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
*laughs* Funny! I like very much... Yuugi and Yami are so cute together! Great job!