Reviews for Head Over Feet
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 2/28
This was awesome and I happen to love that song as well. :)
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
willotaku9000 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Very well done, the lyrics worked great with the story, and made sense.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Great one shot! I really like the way that Raven slowly came to realise her feelings for Beast Boy. Well done!
Spiritedheart4ever chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
cuteness!i wuv it!
reaper with no name chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I'm not usually one for song-fics, but this one was very nice.
Ccero chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
WoW. Nice oneshot. I managed to keep both Raven and Beastboy in character. Your story also kept the feelings at a beliavable level, AND be beautiful at the same time. 2 thumbs up.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Wow...Just...wow...That was amazing. I have absolutely fallen for this one. Excellent job. This was one of the most beautiful oneshots I have ever read. I'm crying. Its just so lovely. I'm kicking myself for not finding it sooner. Great job.

bbissocute
generalname15515 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I am going to begin by telling you this - I am very, very glad I stumbled upon this fic. I don't even know if you're still using your account, but that's okay. Even if you're not - the fic was still amazing. I heard "Head Over Feet" on the radio not three, four days ago and bought it, my only thought being that it would make a great songfic. But I never got around to writing it, and now I know why - because there's already a story with that song, and it's so, so much better than anything I could have written. If you even get this email, you both are stunning authors, and I hope that you've done something great with your talents. It would be a waste not to.

~Liz
Nightmare chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
not bad! very long! hahah :D
la anjita chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
OK that was cute. Not just 'aw that's cute' cute but 'oh wow I was almost in tears, pretty and botiful' cute.

*girly sigh*

I love you officially. I really do. I am now going to check out your other stuff.

*another sigh*

You are on my favs list now, you know.
Dystant chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Wow! I think i was hooked from 'Raven' and just in awe by 'light'.

Whenever I've tried to write BBRae stories, I've ended up giving up, despite the fact that there my favourite pairing. I just find it too difficult to get it feeling right.

This get's the feeling perfect. I don't think I've read a better one.
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
This story definitely could happen- the series of small moments drawing them closer together makes a lot of sense. I doubt any one moment would draw them together, given Raven as part of the couple, but your maturity shows through again, as well as attention to detail and description. Action scenes are just as flawless- that would be the part of the story I envy the most. No matter how good the rest is, I simply loathe writing action and become jealous of anyone with such well-written scenes of it.
crazybritoutforevenge chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
OH, nah I can't be asked to log in... anyway I loved your story, ya took it to the max. That story really can't get any better unless, unless there's a sequel. oh please, pretty please. I love you, not in that kind of way. Man, if you don't, don't worry I'll get over it... eventually

luv ya (again not in that way)

crazybritoutforevenge