Reviews for A Single Spark
Kittens Kat chapter 21 . 12/8/2012
You are a RIOT! I just love your since of humor! Your story was GREAT! _
jenn.666 chapter 21 . 10/4/2012
this is really great. are you going to do a sequal?
Kuroi Yuki 13 chapter 21 . 3/16/2011
This last chapter made me smile.( ) Thank you for such a lovely story!

Not that I'm trying to say anything, but I think a short sequel would be interesting.

黒雪

蓝凤凰
lucero1142 chapter 21 . 3/8/2011
i really like this series i hope you continue with this story. i would like to see what happens next like a new evil, hidden family secrets, learning parenthood, and dealing with new allies and enemeies. i really hope you keep this story going. p.s. keep up the good work. bye bye :).
DaRkSiDeStHeOnLySiDe chapter 21 . 2/23/2011
i can honestly say I didn't see that coming !
MaximumRide-Fang chapter 21 . 2/19/2011
"See? Shuichi scooped up the child and plopped him on Yuki's lap, "His name is Tsuzuki and he's from hell er space, er spacehell!"

Tsuzuki looked up at Yuki who looked like he was about to throw up and said happily, "DADDY!"

Then Yuki passed out cold.

That was the funniest thing I've read in like forever) near perfect ending!...you should make some sort of sequel!
kuma in pink chapter 20 . 2/18/2011
holy shit! this is one of the coolest fics i have ever read! please update soon!
MaximumRide-Fang chapter 20 . 2/12/2011
oh. my. God...you have to finish this story or Gravitation will be ruined for me cause i'll be to focused on wondering what happened during this. It's so good! please post again soon
lena chapter 20 . 2/11/2011
im dying for the next chapter
AngeloflLight chapter 18 . 9/12/2007
YAY! YOU UPDATED! THAT JUST MADE ME SO HAPPY!

Shuichi's become a smart-ass. I never noticed how much though until this chapter.

I take it this chapter was a filler. I hope there's action in the next chapter. I have a few of my own theories on how he's supposed to stop the Id, but i'll wait and see how it all turns out. PLEASE DON'T TAKE SO LONG TO UPDATE! PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU!
Aralaiqualasse chapter 17 . 8/22/2007
Holy God!

zyou must update this ASAP...

It's just like Heroes...although I love this fic than the Heroes...

Wow...I reall love it when my fav character suddenly have secret past or have important mission as in saving the wrorld...

Wow...update please
Patpat chapter 17 . 1/15/2007
Really good I hope you'll update soon.

Patchan.
Amy chapter 17 . 1/10/2007
Awesome story! I hope that you continue with this. I'd like to see where it goes. You're doing a fantastic job with it.
gabrielle angelique chapter 17 . 9/20/2006
Goodness! Please update immediately! For god's sake..this is one weird hell of a fic! Weird, but fun..Will Yuki be playing a more major part here aside from being the only person that can stop Shu? I think Tohma is out of character but I assume it's all in the plan? Well that's alright. The OC's are weird, and I think they are a bit underdescribed..just a bit..but it's fine. They're OC's after all but it would be nice if they express more of themselves to Shu..

Well, I'm just a reader, you're the master so go! I'd look forward for an update! It's overdue now...hehe...take care!
Jade-t9 chapter 17 . 9/16/2006
Wow. This story is really becoming epic

P.S- Great to see Shu finally sticking it to the mann.