Reviews for Alternate lives
Virety-Enten chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Stephanie Jean Snape chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
LetTheGoodTimesRoll chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Kind of abstract, definately beautiful, deep and moving.
Renasence-Midnight-Ash chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
My god it was the first time I read it and it was great if you would could you contanue? Please. sorry for the spelling. Your story's are great
Goddess of the heart chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
u ahve to update u cant leave us hangin!
SnarkyTheClown chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
please keep can't leave us hanging like this!
NA chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
It is great you need to continue it. I will be looking for the next chapter.
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
This story is really awesome! I hope you update soon!
Not mad mentally unstable chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Continue it, you obviously have a really good ideas for where this is gonna go and i for one would love to know whats going on!
Fiona Stars chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
hi, saw your post on wiktt and clicked over.

to be honest, i thought this was a great first chapter to a longer, more in depth story. see, when i read your words i can tell that you have the very complex emotions and situations of your characters worked out in your head, and that you have thought about them for quite a while. but when you translated that to paper (or in this case, screen), we the readers are left wanting for a bit more info! I know it's there in your head, I just wish this wasn't a one shot. Let me rephrase that. It would be a good one shot, too, if we got just a bit more... the mysterious "pull" all the dancers feel is quit intriguing but not full explained; the meaning isn't even fully hinted at. Who is coming for them? I know that to write a one shot it's sometimes easier not to explain everything: you just don't have to. But it's also nice to divuldge some info, slowly, over the course of the story to give your readers something to anchor the story too... a bit of emotional stock they can invest in reading. that's my two bit. i like the way you described the club scene. it had an actual flow, as if i could feel the beat you were describing. that's quite some talent. you do well with pace. nice job, overall.
heralias2005 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
What an intriguing beginning! I'm hooked! I do hope you continue!
Jonesz chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I like it, its strange in its own way. very unique...nothing else like i've read before. I do hope you will continue this fic, cause I feel that it has great potential. keep up the great work.

Snape's Witch chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Marvelous! Just one correction though, 'There here?' should be 'They're here?', otherwise it's very well-written.

BTW you'll get more reviews if you accept anonymous reviews.
Delphit chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Interesting setup! Brownie points for originality and the mood you set. I second all the praise; I'd love to read more of it.

Have fun writing, D.