Reviews for Losing Touch
nightthewolf355 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
where is the next one? I cant find it .-.
Lady Nightwisp chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
This is really interesting. I like it:D

Hope you will update it soon.
merlyn1382 chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
i take this one didn't make the cut oh well it is a nice story
suzako chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
aww, I like this fic. anyway, i really wanna know if it will be also hige/blue or... *shivers*... tsume/blue like the mosr of your fics? *_*"
RIDER chapter 4 . 5/20/2006
youre doing a great job there, I like your fanfics and hope youll update this one and 'love me, hate me' soon... good luck
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 3 . 1/28/2006
Cool story!
Belladonna Kyle chapter 3 . 1/11/2006
This is a really good story so far. Update soon.
Wolfie-Chelsea chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
Ooh, please do continue soon! I haven't been able to find many good Wolf's rain fan fictions, but I do like this one quite a bit!
blackfphoenix chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
This is really good. Please update as soon as you can.
my nymphetamine girl chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
This story is going on my favorites list!

Behind Crimson Eyes
Flame Ivy Moon chapter 2 . 7/9/2005
I love it ploease up date asap!
Moonglitter2 chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
I'm liking it. Update soon.
nicola-235 chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
All your stories are so GOOD! Agh, I can't get enough of them! D Hige and Tsume XD I kind of feel sorry for!
Account Indefinitely Inactive chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
'“Well why would you pass up such an offer,” Kiba prodded Blue so that she growled.'

I loved that line! The story is progressing nicely, not too rapidly, and that's a good thing. You don't want too much at once. But this here is just the right amount of info. Great going! Can't wait to find out what happens!
Saintbeast chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
very nice. defiently putting this story on my alert list. Oh, but you know if you look at line art for Hige he really isn't pudgy he just has a stocky frame and he is actually taller then Tsume. anyway not splitting hairs just saying. I'm looking forward to the introduction of Cheza.