Reviews for The ::very short:: Journal of Carth Onasi
DuchessNoir chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
I really love this, oh please can there be more?
naryga chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
That was awesome, you should not have stopped!
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Supposed to have been posted 13 December 2011, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer that literally made every document and link hidden, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

Some of the work I read is what I consider professional class. These are marked as Picks of the Week. Go to to find the best of the week.

KOTOR on Taris: Carth's journal as the title suggests

The piece was a riot! Carth is more worried about his Paranoid's Anonymous meeting to do more then mentally lambast the other members of the forming team, and even glosses over what happens. The escape from Taris is merely 'Finally got off Taris. Will spare you the boring details'.

Another one I wish I had time to read all the way through.

Pick of the Week
Resacon1990 chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
I love this sooo much! I couldn't stop laughing! Your great!
Rachel N chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Wow. That was probably the shortest fanfic I've ever read. But, man, that was soo worth reading. I couldn't stop laughing at the "P.A" meetings [I swear I laughed for like 10 minutes straight.. :) that was GREAT !]

Also, I think you did an excellent job on capturing Carth's inner paranoid self [it's like his signature 'thing' for the first 60% of the game...lol.]

"Knew Jedi couldn’t be trusted..."

Best line ever...XD
Lilan chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
This is really, really good! I hope you write some more...

Lilan
Honey Jenkins chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
This is wrong... I'm laughing my head off at two in the morning and my little sisters are trying to sleep! Hahaha... I tried to think up some advice to give you, but you're doing such a fantastic job, I really have nothing useful to say. Will keep reading and let you know.
Honey Jenkins chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
HA! Wow. Only read Stuck on Taris, and already I'm rolling in laughter!

It's so Carth.
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
this is too funny!

where's the rest?
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
LOL

too cute
MelRedux chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
I don't know how it happened, but I read this:

So have made short list of things I trust:

#1 Carth

It’s a work in progress.

and soda shot out of my nose and onto my keyboard
jade chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
please post more this is wonderful!
jadeth chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
oh wow... read all three and wow. i love carth but this bit of poking is wonderful! OMG XD It's just special. Really hope you continue it.
Queenofinsanity chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
*laughs*

That's great.

keep up the fun
Amy chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
REALLY REALLY FUNNY. Keep writing them! I laughed so many times! Please continue, I wanna hear the end!