Reviews for Miasma
I enjoyed reading this.
tlyxor1 chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
I enjoyed. -T
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
I love this story. And what two books did you get published? based on this story I want to go and find them see if it is something that would interest me. Also i really have no skill at writting original stories either. i wrote one for school but it's so so, and i put it up on fiction press under luny bird. Anyways i am going to go find the sequel to this and read it cause i wanna hear more about everyone especially Sirius and Remus And Harry. And i have been wondering what are C2s? i honestly have no clue... Anyways I'm off to read the sequel.
anonymous chapter 11 . 3/5/2011
Amazing story, it was very well written. It's touching, and heartwarming, I loved it. You wrote the characters well, loved the Remus/Harry bonding :)
Kaydon chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
This story, premise wise, and most of the actual story, up to the last few chapters, was very well done. I notice you mention that it has declined in popularity, particularly in C2 archiving. I must say that the last few chapters, while your writing is commendable, have not made much sense.

Firstly, the death eaters could not have attacked at the house without Dumbledore betraying them. They have to hear the address from the Secret Keeper. Secondly, the ending is rather rushed, and we never really hear much of an explanation.(If Snape was on Voldemort's side then why did he ever come back to Dumbledore? What about the unbreakable vow and the life debt?)

As a final note, I must say that I probably won't be looking to read the sequel-although I was initially hoping one did exist when I saw there are only 11 chapters here. Your writing is very good, but you're changing the rules of the game, changing what spells do and such, and your writing takes a sharp downturn in this chapter. If you improve your writing from this hurried mess, you have great potential, and it was a mostly good story.

Potterworm chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
Loved this.
honore chapter 11 . 5/7/2009
This sucks for Harry. Great story for everyone except Harry. I am so sad.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 11 . 10/31/2008
Eck, harry going back? I hope there's a sequel!
cato1850 chapter 11 . 7/20/2006
Wonderful, wonderful. Oh, and PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (Running away, laughing maniacally...bwahaha) Off to the Sequel...
dfcole chapter 11 . 10/3/2005
Awesome story! Great job!
Lady Lamia chapter 11 . 9/7/2005
Hi, sorry I haven't reviewed for ages but when I got back from my holiday, the computer had died! My dad only got it back on last night - he spent ages getting frustrated with it. This story ROX SO MUCH! Chapter 10 was really gory, but that made it all the more effective. I'm really upset this story has ended, but I think a sequel would kinda spoil the mysteriousness (is that a word) of the ending.

Anyway, hopefully speak to you soon, once my dad gets msn reinstalled.
Anifan1 chapter 10 . 8/21/2005
Very well written, much better than the average HP fic on ffn. :) I'm off to read the sequel now...could you r/r some of my fics? please?
Keta chapter 11 . 8/15/2005
wonderful story! I loved how you wrote Remus...

Please write a sequel!
AluraEmbrey chapter 11 . 8/14/2005
End! Oh damn it! But thats ok. Sirius is out of jail, Remus is gonna be ok (and might have a new girl friend) Wormtail is finally dead and Harry gets to get to know the last two true Marauders (sp?) *tear tear* I'm so happy! _
AluraEmbrey chapter 10 . 8/14/2005
Yay! The truth will come out. And Sirius freed. Right? Oh why am I asking. You already updated. *runs to read the next chap* Sorry it took me so long to review.