Reviews for sheets
Belle Patronus chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I'm a bit confused but I've got two theories:-

i) Ron has to choose between Harry and Hermione or

ii) Harry beats Ron up/is aggressive towards Ron

I'm inclined to go with i.
speciaux chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Simply beautiful. I do love a nice poetic style. Its Ron/Harry undertones just make it that much better. I'll probably be reading more from you :D
The Wakeless chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Amazingly written! The story was floating, and i was floating with it. The descriptions are beautiful and everything is just right and it's all written in such a perfectly measure way that i doubt anybody but you understands it. Terrific.
Alexa Chloe chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Beautiful. Breathtaking. I feel so bad for Ron!
hypercell chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
OK. What happend. Please explain. It was good, but It could be clearer.
inhiddenglory chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
your description is beautiful, your words flow, and this story is simply amazing.
Skyhiatrist chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Such a breathtaking and beautiful story. -Sky.
SequoiaUnderwood chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
that is really cool. God I wish more people wrote like you do! good job!
NoirSerieux chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
So beautifully written I wish there was more.
trouble in my veins chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
"There came a moment, breathless, blue and black and yellow, when Ronald Weasley thought he would die. He woke suspended in the lonely hour beetween saturday and sunday - draped with linen that smelt of sweat, gasping, gathering fistfuls of blanket as if to hold himself to earth."

Just those two sentences alone promised an amazing story.
silent-voices chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I am absolutely, undeniably, so intensely in love with your style. Your descriptions, they're so gorgeous and and otherwordly and all-telling and - *is struck incoherent*

'When he woke, his fingertips were still soiled with blood, arms reaching through oceans of linen toward where Harry lay, where Harry lay under sheets that hid no broken boy.' There are just no words to describe...

I want to marry you and... uh... make you write me things. _

*fangirls*