Reviews for A Perfect Gift
Kat RoadKill chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
Hey there,

I really love this movie and I think you did a great job writing this fic.

You said you liked constructive criticism, well you have left me no room to criticize. You have done am excellent job and I look forward to reading more from you.
Duhmenm chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
Aw, I felt so bad when they kept Hephaistion in the dark. Like Alexander would honestly have something much more important to do than hang out with Hephaistion. Even the idea of it is ridiculous! And how honest Alexander is with him, it's just...their so cute together! And even at such a young age, Alexander still show that nothing is good enough for his Hephaistion and he would go to the ends of the world probably if he could to find something worth belonging to Hephaistion. I just love that. He looked through the jewels and everything and it was just ordinary and hephaistion's response to that...ooh, those two are too sweet, giving me diabetes. That kiss WAS the best present in the world, they sealed their fate to be together right then and there . Love this fic, it's simple, but cute.

This also reminded me that I have not read any good Troy fics in a while, especially my favorite, Achilles/Patroclus
Joyeee chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
This is a sweet story. The future generals and commanders here are all still so childlike; and of course, Alexander and Hephaestion are wonderful. Happy ending, yay!
purple lolly chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
Moon71 chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
This is such a sweet story! Please write more like it!
I Am Spock chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
I think that it is a great story, very cute! Please read Sudden Changes, another Alexander fan fic!
somegirl chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
that was so adorable i loved it!
Nelia chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
Great story, it was very sweet.

Love to read more stories of your hand soon!