Reviews for Operation: Swagger v Insanity
AuggieDeeksNico chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
5 years and 3 days without an update?! Sadness ensues for us.
madcloisfan chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Loved can u come back & finish this it was getting realy good
CriminalxMindsxFantic chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
Hi! This is really good but if u don't finish it soon, I will contuine it (kidding maybe!)
DRACON1US chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
So I know you haven't updated this in 8 months but I'd really really really appreciate it if you continued this. You left us at such a critical point too!

I like the CJ/Will coupling, that's really cute.

again, please update!
DRACON1US chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Oh! That's so cute that the only person Josh told about his plans was Leo... and yet they're the only two out of the loop on this plan. I hope you get POTUS involved :]
Reading Redhead chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
AGH! You can't possibly end it there! This is a great fic, I love how all the different points of view come together and create this lovely insanity. The point being, you really can't leave it here - please tell me you're at least planning to update?

I really, really, really want to see what happens next.

Red
emerald-eyed-stag chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
bahahahahaha, this has been a great story. please update very very soon, i have to hear the end, its great!

thanks for the great fic

x
Meg chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
this story is fabulous! update soon please!
shutdown231011 chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
please, please, update soon!
kchs123 chapter 5 . 12/15/2007
just got finished reading the story from start to finish. It Great had me laughing out loud several times. can't wait to see what's next.
dustedoffanoldie chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
Update soon please ) Me muchos love!
dustedoffanoldie chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
lmao the ending was brilliant!
dustedoffanoldie chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
I LOVED this, I could totally see Josh getting Margaret involved, and the dimples... I love those lol
dustedoffanoldie chapter 2 . 12/14/2007