Reviews for The Blue Blade
Mother of Ducklings chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
"This is my first ever fanfic." Lies, lol. Your structure is better than mine was when I first started writing; I like how you mention the lightsaber towards the end of several of the last paragraphs, setting up "His only answer was the ignition of a bright blue blade."
Nightaz01 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Wow really good I'm not real good at writing yet if you have some pointers read my stories and comment.
DarthVulcan chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Not bad... for a first. OK fine! It's good. Keep it coming kid.
Val Evenstar chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
So dark. Good job. One of the scenes in Revenge of the Sith that really got me was exactly this one - the twelve-year-old Jedi (is Zett really his name?) fighting the clones. I was cheering for him so hard. Man, Anakin is evil!
FairLilyFlower chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Oh ... wow. This one really packs a punch (and I mean that as a compliment) It's powerful stuff, and what an ending! My only request would be for a little more description - other than that, fantastic. Keep writing!
hpfan988723 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
This is so sad... but well written... but very sad indeed... but you kind of helped me making peace with the scene of the movie I hated the most...
kingsimba33 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
i liked good :),and the end line wrapped it up nice
spedmonkey10 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
wow
nobody chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
not bad keep on writing. but, u need more description. show not tell. descrobe what happens during fighting parts, oh and zett is only 10 according to

good bye!
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
That was really, really good. The way you protrayed the children was espeically touching. They where the ones that Anikin betrayed the most becuase they trusted him the most. Thanks for writing this great story.
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Wow, this is your first fanfic? Awesome.
d-y-l-a-np-l-a-i-d-c-o-m-i-c-s chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Okay...
freedom161 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
very good and sad. I loved it.
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I've been looking around for more fics dealing with the siege on the Temple, especially since we see so little of it in the movie, so I'm glad I found yours!

Very nicely written, especially using Zett, who was actually played by Lucas' son (I think).

Also liked the line at the end at how Anakin massacred the Tusken Raider village.

Hope to read more!
The Dancing Cavalier chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
This is a precious story, i really loved it. just adorable, heartbreaking but true!