Reviews for Ancient history
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
Wish this was how that final episode of Season 8 ended. For me the series ended at this point. Love that time machine.
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Interesting take on the Alternate SG-1.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Love this take on what happened when SG-1 didn't get back from their "trip" to ancient Egypt. The battery in that camera must have lasted a lot longer than mine.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
loved this story great job
BallsBreaker chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
you should really continue this fic
Omorocco chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
I really like your story. Very well written and characterised.

Awseome refernece to the 'Daniel' actors.
Natters chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
Sam probably said Holy hannah & jack said swet? right? And I've got a 50/50 chance of getting it correct, so I'm gonna guess you are a woman? great chapter. please update
Cathain Nottingham chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
Aw! This was so cute! *happy sigh* I needed this :)

And may I take a guess as to gender? *bats eyelashes* :D
Christieanne-Anna chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
Really good
KaylaKML chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
Good chap!
Arrant Schemata chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
Wel I'm glad that Jack and Sam were able to knock some sense into Jack and Sam (hm...never thought I'd ever write that!)

My immediate reaction to who said what at the end of the chapter is that Sam said Holy Hannah and Jack said Swet but on reflection I htink that they have spent so much time together that they would easily use the others catchphrase so I think Jack said HOly Hannah and Sam said Swet. I might be reading too much into it but that's my theory.

Great story.

Arrant Schemata (if you can't work it out just ask)
Kate McCaye chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
Great chapter. I really liked the back-and-forth, mainly one-word sentence conversation at the end. And I loved Daniel's 'Ah, glorious brown potion' comment. Only thing is, my twin brother's at law school in Austin at the moment, and I can't imagine anyone driving down to Austin from Colorado on their way up to Minnesota - it would add about twenty-ish hours to the trip!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 3 . 7/8/2005