Reviews for Shatter
Gahbriel Delacroix chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Truly amazing! And I'm SO glad I found this. I was kinda getting tired of the WJ pairings, when it was so obvious NJ or Garret and Jordan would have been SO much better!
abstractwhisk chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
This was good, really, really good!

Buffy Rowan chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Please, please write more Jordan/Nigel stories! I loathe the stupid asshole, Woody, and that Aussie bastard they've brought in for Jordan. He was obviously a Nigel-wannabe, but so few fic writers seem to see that.
gryffingirl77 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
WOW! Loved it! Great work, as always!
Nicholas Curee chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Okay, 1 loved the story, so keep it up, you've got a load of talent there mate, 2 I totally agree with what you said about Nigel and Bug snogging, can'y remember where you said it, but you are so right! I think I've got all your stories now, just got to read them is all. Well good luck with your girl, hope it turns out all right for you.
Anutheal chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Very nice, very nice. I love English guys, there hot. Love how you wrote them too, I don't know if you're British or anything but if your not you did a great job capturing his accent and vocab and like. Update soon.
rae1112 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
hi! i am a big woody fan! how the hell could you put nigel with jordan! you... whatever you are that is the grossest thing ive ever heard!

now that ive got your attention grins its a brilliant story. nigel and jordan are,at least in my oppinion, great for each other. all my friends think im crazy. probably cuz they never look past the obvious. thats whats up witha ll my pairings...people say theyre never gonna happen! well...even if they dont, i will support them! my ship! jordan nigel ship! YOU WILL NOT BE REJECTED! DOWN WITH WOODY! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i have problems. anyway, i just have one problem with your brilliance. not so much in this story, but this other one by you, about nigel getting drunk, you make him completly and totally depressed. i know he has a reason, its just that...i see him as more...preppy. class clown. make you happy. put my feelings aside to make you happy. and i always think he keeps busy instead of like... getting drunk, you know, so he wont sink into that depression, thy name is jordan.

otherwise, brilliant! keep it up! youre right, there is no better pairing. although i did read this hallarious wj fic that featured nigel as a fairy godmother in a tutu...
Blame the Cupcake chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!

dude! you wrote sonnets AND never drink alone?

dude there two of my favorite (sp?) crossing jordan fics

you rock! so dose nigel hes my fav

dude i cant spell yo save my life so sorry if things are spelled wrong

lj (lumberjane)
Tina chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Very do Nigel well, which makes me happy because he's far and away my favourite character on the show. And I LOVE him with Jordan...I've just discovered the joy of NJ fanfic...though there isn't nearly enough! Tina
toostupidforyou chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
You must update! Awesome fic. Update soon.
MaritzaCarmicheal chapter 1 . 6/27/2005