Reviews for Sonnets
Mmbookworm chapter 5 . 4/12/2007
Brilliant absolutely bloody brilliant! Keep on writing!
abstractwhisk chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
Gah! OMG I'm somehow just discovering this fic and it is the most flippin' awesome thing on earth! Gotta go read the next chapter!

Miniola
eternalgorithm chapter 5 . 12/15/2005
aw, you should write more of this one :)
Nicholas Curee chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
This is great! And I very much enjoyed your story Shatter. Although, you probably could have drawn it out a bit more with a really tragic shooting scene. Oh, and speaking as someone who has spent nearly half their life in a hospital, it is nearly unheard of for someone to recover from a damaged lung in only three days.

I am not trying to be rude, I swear it! But if you would like to do a good angsty story like that again, I suggest that you read Mea Culpa. It's a NUMB3RS fic, and is also very awesome.

If you need help with a good hospital scene, e-mail me and I'll be more than happy to give you a hand.

Good work on your writing, and I hope to be able to read loads more!
gryffingirl77 chapter 5 . 11/23/2005
that was so great, just not long enough! Good work!
gryffingirl77 chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
yikes! love it! Not enough N/J out there, good work!
gryffingirl77 chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
Awesome, awesome! Can't wait to read more...!
Cally chapter 5 . 7/27/2005
I just thought I'd drop a note saying that this is a fab fic, absolutely brilliant. I am also a huge Jordan/Nigel fan, a Nigel/Steve Valentine fan in general.
toostupidforyou chapter 5 . 7/5/2005
Oh bloddy hell that was brillaint. Update soon!
MaritzaCarmicheal chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
GREAT JOB! PLEASE CONTINUE! we NEED more n/j fics!
baby-blue4 chapter 5 . 6/20/2005
This is totally entertaining. I think you should update ASAP.
CeredwenFlame chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
LOL

I loved this... it's great and you need to update ASAP because this absolutely needs to continue!
Selestria chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
More PLEASE! ::Goes down on hands and knees:: I am not worthy I am not worthy.
Auroura chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
Love it...I've been dying for some good Nigel/Jordan action...Woody's such a brat! More please...
Bleeding Grey chapter 5 . 6/3/2005
Finally! Another good N/J writer! All hail thee! *bows*

Awesome story. Write more soon, we need more N/J stories in this section.