Reviews for Kindred Spirits
Perditi Angelus chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
Wow, this fic was amazing! I loved Monty's character, and how it was so similar to House's yet so different... I also enjoyed the way you wrote Stacy here- I think this is the first fic I've read that portrays her this way. And it was great! Honestly, throughout the whole story-arc of her coming back, I was literally yelling at House to get the hell away from her! It's nice to see at least SOMEone shares this view... Anyway, thanks so much for writing this, it was brilliant!
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
On House's defense...first Wilson screwed up by having dinner with Stacy to begin with, opening the door straight to House: then Cuddy by offering Stacy the job...both of these two "Friends" of House's KNOW that HE NEVER ABANDONS someone within HIS circle NO MATTER WHAT. Oddly Wilson and Cuddy both seemed to have forgotten that fact.
Fallon the Coyote Pirate chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Brilliant story
panther73110 chapter 13 . 9/26/2008
I was just wondering is there a sequel to this story?
Tsuki no Yasha chapter 13 . 8/9/2006
Dang. I must say this is probably the best fiction I

ve ever read let alone the best house one. I cried and laughed the whole time (though balancing the two was rather interesting). Thank you very much for sharing you're awesome skills with people. Now I'm off to read the sequel.

Thanks Again,

Tsuki no Yasha
TheTurtleRises chapter 13 . 4/16/2006
omg please right a sequel. Please please please please? it was wicke and I love it I couldnt stop laughing at all the witty comments and I could brealy contain my tears when Jaynie died. Please write a sequel?
A.H.S. Stories chapter 13 . 6/24/2005
Hell yeah worth a sequel :)
sugar and spice and all things nice chapter 13 . 6/19/2005
Definitely worth a sequel! I love all your characters and you have portrayed the existing ones brilliantly. Please please please write a sequel

hannah

x
Mishelle20 chapter 13 . 6/19/2005
Definately worth a sequel! I am so happy that they made up, although I am very sad about Jaynie. I would love to read more about these two, who knows what chaos they can cause next. Great job with this story.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 13 . 6/18/2005
If a sequel is the only route to a happy ending, then... *looks around*

What are you just sitting there for? Snap to it! Please?
Calliann chapter 13 . 6/18/2005
Does the word duh mean anything to you? I would love a sequel. This was definitly not your typical happily ever after ending. More like a it could possibly one day be a happy ending...maybe, so you definitly met your goal there.

I mostly just want the sequel for more House/Molly moments. They make me smile. ;o)

I loved this chapter though. You handled Jaynie's death very well. Even did the labored breathing and everything. I like how you had Jess tell her it was okay. That made it that much more touching. My eyes are all misty now. No favorite lines really though I did enjoy the end scene with House and Jess and the dog again. Made me giggle.

Oh, okay, next time I won't hold back then. :oD I'm glad you had it ready, that last chapter just made me all anxious for more. Rose sounds like she was a really great person and I'm sorry she died. The good ones always go young it seems. And in my opinion, 56 isn't that old.

Well this story was simply wonderful. Although the ending left it wide open for a sequel, which is a very good thing btw. ;o)

So does this mean work on 'Wild Child' and 'Heart and Soul' might start up again? Cause that would be swell too. (hint hint)

Damn Colin Firth! I may just have to go watch it again to punish him! ;o) Thank you for writing this story for us and can't wait to read more of your stuff (as always).
bluetomatopasta chapter 13 . 6/18/2005
YES! Worth a sequel! Must admit undying love to each other! Loved the banter between Jess, Patrick, Hewie, Dewie, and Lewie (and the names, too). Again, thank your for writing.
SpectralLady chapter 13 . 6/18/2005
Aw . . . such a good ending. I wouldn't mind a sequel. Heehee. ) This has been such an awesome story to read and I'm sad to see it go. Ta ta, Jess (you got your 'ta ta' this time. . .heehee)
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 12 . 6/17/2005
Wow. Just...wow.

This is so heart-wrenching! And with Molly...

Damn! I love it. Please tell me this story has a happy ending.

The Elf
bluetomatopasta chapter 12 . 6/17/2005
"Jaynie had collapsed…."

Augh. I like Jaynie. She's nice. I'm gonna miss her...I love this story! Thanks for writing it ].
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »