Reviews for The Book of Thoth
KeepFaith-SmellApples chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
Ooooohhhhh! Pleeeaaase go on! It's soooo good!
1MummyFan chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Wow! I love this story. I'm so excited for your next chapter! Please continue! You've portrayed these characters so amazingly well it feels like I'm reading the script of a future Mummy movie! :) In other words, GREAT job!

-Tory
1MummyFan chapter 4 . 7/21/2010

-Tory
Izzi Creo chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
Wow,

So, I know it's been three years since you last updated but heck, you never should have stopped!

Against my better judgement - for I forsee you won't get your incredible muse back just for me - I am well and truly hooked.

Damn, I feel as though I have the wind knocked out of me. The intertwining of Ancient times and the 1920's is brilliant.

You write splendidly and have definitely done your homework for this piece.

If you could miraculously find your muse then i would be much appreciative - until that point I shall be waiting eagerly!

x
danielle chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
interesting story :)
Araminta18 chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
I realize its been about two year, but I really hope you haven't give this story up. The characters, the plot, the dialogue are all wonderful! Please, please, continue!
Spot.the.Weirdo chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
This story is great! Are you planning on continuing it?
crzycat chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
you have great characters! this is a pleasure to read, please keep it up. i like your rick. the movies never explained how she got him to go back and be less protective.
Jenny chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
very very very good story, I hope you update soon:)
Nephthys chapter 4 . 7/12/2005
I found myself thoroughly enjoying this story from the very beginning, it has managed to keep my attention thus far and I cannot wait for it to be updated. I want to know what happens next!

I think you handle the characters excellently, I enjoyed seeing Rick drunk! And Jonathon being, well, Jonathon. I found myself loving Nefert(a/i)ri, and especially Rameses the Great! Most people depict him as being an absolute, hmm..need to think of of a polite word... arsehole. And I have to thank you for not doing this, he seems so human and I love the bantering between he and his sister.

I particulary like how you switch between one plotline/story to the next, it keeps the reader intrigued, or should I say it kept my interest.

So it seems Rick and Evie shall be getting into some trouble sooner or later, which I am most looking forward to. Poor Evie cannot seem to stay away from Egypt.

Again, I cannot wait for the next update and I look forward to reading more!
Yvonne Gomez chapter 4 . 7/11/2005
Well, another chapter well done...I am so glad I could be of help w/your writer's block. Talented minds like yours should not get writer's block. I love that Evy is with child so to speak and does not tell Rick. I love the sister/brother thing going on also. Please, next chapter soon! Take care.
M.J.Emery chapter 4 . 7/11/2005
Really nice story. You have written the characters very well especially Jonathan my favourite!

Look forward to reading more!
Cookie044 chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
I simply adore this story, when is the next update? I love Rick being drunk...I love the realism of Rick and Evy not being so perfect...keep up the good work.
SilkRoses chapter 3 . 7/3/2005
Hello! Ah, another great chapter! The bantering between Ramses and Nefertiri was excellent; you have quite a gift for realistic conversations! And poor Rick... (grin) Thank you for another excellent reading session!

Cheers,

Lali
Ann chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
I'm enjoying this and I particularly appreciate that you've done some research on ancient Egypt, as regarding clothing and relations with the Hittites. Whatever you do, don't say 'hieroglyphics', the plural is 'hieroglyphs'! :) Please continue.