Reviews for I Promise
Awesome first chapter. It has a real -hook- don't it? *wink*
spookysister7 chapter 8 . 5/29/2010
aw! love the parasol
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 25 . 9/19/2009
This was a most delightful tale! Well written, and a very good plot. I enjoyed reading it.
ReaderinthePNW chapter 25 . 7/28/2009
Oh,this was wonderful, I just loved it! Yay!
Eccentric Storyteller chapter 11 . 4/25/2009
neat wedding ring
Eccentric Storyteller chapter 10 . 4/25/2009
"like laying in sunshine" like that description
Eccentric Storyteller chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
ah, this is very well written, how their feelings develop and everything
Eccentric Storyteller chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
Good going Wendy
Eccentric Storyteller chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
stutter is so cute
Eccentric Storyteller chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I like it, so far its sounds like Wendy in the dialogue and everything, as well as Hook.
Alorwen chapter 6 . 3/24/2009
Oh, she totally got him! That was great! I almost thought you were going to go traditional and have Wendy give him a thimble, but this was so much better. Captain Hook seems very playfull here, not nearly so... hulking? It works right here though, I think.
Alorwen chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
Okay, this probably just proves that I watch way to much Pirates of the Caribbean, but this just totally reminded me of Jack. Much more menaceing then Jack, of course, but Jack nonetheless. Then of course, they're interrupted. Brilliant work.
Mi chapter 24 . 2/28/2009
Aw, those bits with her Hidden Kiss were cute. I particularly liked this line:

"She wondered briefly if she could steal it back. It would be difficult, he guarded it very well."

He would.
Mi chapter 21 . 2/28/2009
*cackles with glee* Man, he is really on the BALL on this trip. I don't think I've ever enjoyed a Meet The Family scene more. Totally smooth and his bullshit sounds convincing.

Can we clone him, please?
Mi chapter 9 . 2/28/2009
Can I just say that I would NOT mind finding James Hook half-naked in my bed? Not at ALL.
143 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »