Reviews for I Promise
Alorwen chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
Okay, this probably just proves that I watch way to much Pirates of the Caribbean, but this just totally reminded me of Jack. Much more menaceing then Jack, of course, but Jack nonetheless. Then of course, they're interrupted. Brilliant work.
Mi chapter 24 . 2/28/2009
Aw, those bits with her Hidden Kiss were cute. I particularly liked this line:

"She wondered briefly if she could steal it back. It would be difficult, he guarded it very well."

He would.
Mi chapter 21 . 2/28/2009
*cackles with glee* Man, he is really on the BALL on this trip. I don't think I've ever enjoyed a Meet The Family scene more. Totally smooth and his bullshit sounds convincing.

Can we clone him, please?
Mi chapter 9 . 2/28/2009
Can I just say that I would NOT mind finding James Hook half-naked in my bed? Not at ALL.
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 7 . 6/27/2008
Holy shite...they are in love with each other, but she doesn't realize it yet...even the crew knows-SWEET!
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
:giggling: I love the flirtation that is being played out between the captain and Wendy, not to mention the UST-fantastic! It is so very yummy to see that they are attracted to each other.

I love this story!
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 5 . 6/27/2008
*SQUEE* M, lucky girl being seduced by the sexy as all sin Captain James Hook.

;~D

I think that it is fantastic that he told her to stay down for her safety due to the pirates shooting off firearms.
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
*SQUEE* OMG, YES, he is going to introduce her to "la petite mort" (a popular reference for a sexual orgasm. The term has been broadly expanded to include specific instances of blacking out after orgasm and other supposed spiritual releases that come with orgasm.), yes? Freaking lucky girl-I so WANT to be Wendy!

Wistful-Stargazer chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
I love all of Wendy's blushes that tell of her anticipation of meeting up with Captain James Hook again.

Hmm, I look forward to reading Captain Hook's reaction to how she has turned out after being away for ten years.

Wistful-Stargazer chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
I love how she grew up to be a hellion...perfect for one's whose future lies in the hands of a pirate captain as dashing as Captain Hook.

;~D

How deliciously scrumptious that he sees her when she is sleeping...spying on her at her most vulnerable moments-very wicked and naughty of him-I LOVE IT!

Wistful-Stargazer chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
M, titillating first chapter...I'd love to be Wendy to Jason Issacs' sexy-beast Captain Hook anyday (especially if/when she is all grown up and ready for MORE of life's experiences)!
hello chapter 4 . 5/23/2008
la petite mort? you couldn't be implying that?
crazysmile15 chapter 24 . 4/28/2008
Well I know who's a good storyteller! It's you! Bravo, that was a great Wendy/Hook fic!
crazysmile15 chapter 23 . 4/28/2008
Hook is drunk on hidden kisses! I never really got the concept of the hidden kiss which Wendy and share. If you or anyone could tell me it would be nice and appreciated.
crazysmile15 chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
Think of the neighbors, OH and your brothers! I don't think I would want too hear 2 people having sex if I were trying too sleep! LOL!
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »