Reviews for I Promise
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 7 . 6/27/2008
Holy shite...they are in love with each other, but she doesn't realize it yet...even the crew knows-SWEET!
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
:giggling: I love the flirtation that is being played out between the captain and Wendy, not to mention the UST-fantastic! It is so very yummy to see that they are attracted to each other.

I love this story!
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 5 . 6/27/2008
*SQUEE* M, lucky girl being seduced by the sexy as all sin Captain James Hook.

;~D

I think that it is fantastic that he told her to stay down for her safety due to the pirates shooting off firearms.
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
*SQUEE* OMG, YES, he is going to introduce her to "la petite mort" (a popular reference for a sexual orgasm. The term has been broadly expanded to include specific instances of blacking out after orgasm and other supposed spiritual releases that come with orgasm.), yes? Freaking lucky girl-I so WANT to be Wendy!

Wistful-Stargazer chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
I love all of Wendy's blushes that tell of her anticipation of meeting up with Captain James Hook again.

Hmm, I look forward to reading Captain Hook's reaction to how she has turned out after being away for ten years.

Wistful-Stargazer chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
I love how she grew up to be a hellion...perfect for one's whose future lies in the hands of a pirate captain as dashing as Captain Hook.

;~D

How deliciously scrumptious that he sees her when she is sleeping...spying on her at her most vulnerable moments-very wicked and naughty of him-I LOVE IT!

Wistful-Stargazer chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
M, titillating first chapter...I'd love to be Wendy to Jason Issacs' sexy-beast Captain Hook anyday (especially if/when she is all grown up and ready for MORE of life's experiences)!
hello chapter 4 . 5/23/2008
la petite mort? you couldn't be implying that?
crazysmile15 chapter 24 . 4/28/2008
Well I know who's a good storyteller! It's you! Bravo, that was a great Wendy/Hook fic!
crazysmile15 chapter 23 . 4/28/2008
Hook is drunk on hidden kisses! I never really got the concept of the hidden kiss which Wendy and share. If you or anyone could tell me it would be nice and appreciated.
crazysmile15 chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
Think of the neighbors, OH and your brothers! I don't think I would want too hear 2 people having sex if I were trying too sleep! LOL!
crazysmile15 chapter 21 . 4/28/2008
This was pretty funny episode. May I ask if you have ever seen the movie "Finding Neverland" with Johnny Depp and Kate Winslet?
crazysmile15 chapter 20 . 4/28/2008
"Mom, Dad meet my villainous pirate husband who really wanted to kill me and my brothers, but that's all in the past." I can just see that conversation transpiring between the Darlings household. LOL!
crazysmile15 chapter 19 . 4/28/2008
OH LOOK JAMES IT'S CHRISTMAS! Shove it Wendy with your childish glee! I'm so sorry if I'm scaring the shit out of you. O_o
crazysmile15 chapter 18 . 4/28/2008
Surviving Wendy would be a miracle! LOL!
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »