Reviews for I Promise
crazysmile15 chapter 17 . 4/28/2008
That was a lovely sex scene! I really love Hook in this story, and I won't be surprised if in another year or so I come back to read this exact story!
crazysmile15 chapter 16 . 4/28/2008
Marrying a pirate, what would Aunt Milicent think?
crazysmile15 chapter 15 . 4/28/2008
That was a sad moment. Oh and Hook is a dirty lecherous old codfish, scaring Wendy into believing he needed a handjob! LOL!
crazysmile15 chapter 14 . 4/28/2008
I AM FIERCE BECAUSE I LOVE JAMES HOOK! Anyway, Hook can't die! Neverland would be BORING!
crazysmile15 chapter 13 . 4/28/2008
Pull yourself together man, you just nicked her skin a bit! Peter better not ruin my favorite couples lives, or I will BITCH SLAP HIM! LOL!
crazysmile15 chapter 12 . 4/28/2008
OMFG! Wendy is a pirate! I really do like how you portrayed Wendy. She really isn't all that innocent, and Peter never really was my favorite character in "Peter Pan". Good for Wendy, killing off Tinkerbell!
crazysmile15 chapter 11 . 4/28/2008
Hours upon hours of SMEX! God, James Hook must be a very insatiable man! But Wendy doesn't seem to mind very much. ;D
crazysmile15 chapter 10 . 4/27/2008
So many promises, I don't know which ones too believe!
crazysmile15 chapter 9 . 4/27/2008
I love seductive Hook!
crazysmile15 chapter 8 . 4/27/2008
WENDY YOU FLIRT! Hook is getting more forward in his advances.
crazysmile15 chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
OHNOOEES, WENDY LOVES HOOK! I can't wait too see what happens next!
crazysmile15 chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
YOU GO WENDY! I love how you portrayed Hook and Wendy. And that scene with the dress pulling was funny!
crazysmile15 chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
Damn who ever ruined the sexy moment!
crazysmile15 chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
OH yes Captain Hook lets have some tea! That part was hilarious, I love Hook's wit and humor. And I really do believe that there are many ways to kill a woman.
crazysmile15 chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
And the world fell silent... OH DAMN I tripped! Yes me and my stupid humor. The world can never truly fall silent, you have idiots like me who destroye the moment.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »