Reviews for Let Me Go
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
that is really sad! write more please!
calla chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
wowowowowowowow WOW! this is good! you should continue this story on. it would make a great series!
shattered eclispe chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
whoa that was so good... made me cry. good idea using the song ("Let Me Go" by Three Doors Down) you're a good writer :) keep it up!
Account never used chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Wow, the first reviewer of this was a real prick. I enjoyed it..and personally, I don't see the OOCness in it. You mastered Starfire's emotional disposition and "no contraction" usage perfectly. Robin seemed to have his generally serious appeal too.

-sniff-

Not to mention, my eyes started watering. It's cute, it really is.

Much love,

Bleached Roses
crazyfrog chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
omg sad! u shud do anotha 1 like a few years l8r wen he comes bak stars all depressed,angry or with another guy or something!
banana fritz chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
cute!
SamCram2121 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
good story so far when i was reading this i was like it reminds me of a song lol

keep it coming
MikariStar chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I didn't know you liked Teen Titans O.O Go hikaru t3h l337! *throws confetti* it's a cute, fluffy and angsty all at the same time _ me likes
starsweetie chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
*sniff* SO

*sniff* SAD!

*bursts into tears*

this was really really good! please dont tell me it ends just like that... its too sad! it has to get happy sometime! - [or so i hope!]
banana chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
omgsh you have to i mean have to write another part to that! starfire and robin look so i mean so cute together!
Punk Angel's Dream chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
That was an awesome story. I love that song and the fact that you used it to make your own story is cool. Don't listen to that Simon Cowell person. Please write more
PUPPYANGEL chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I LIKED IT.
The Simon Cowell of FFnet chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Yet another hour of time that would have been better spent eating, sleeping, or dead. There is good reason why says NOT to make songfics-because they are both plagiaristic and incredibly, incredibly stupid. This fic is another exemplification of this. Whats worse, you have made the characters be completely OUT of character. If youre going to write something to put on , for God's sake spend more than an hour making it!