Reviews for The Price
Oggers231 chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
Cool story. A bit of language too.

A question: It says "Paradigm's back" at the summary. How do they defeat him in the final episode of the show? I remember the summary says something about a death race... Does he get killed in the death race and if so, how?
Nightshade chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Cool story. will you post the other one soon or have you desided not to.
Drag0n-Mistr3ss chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
GREAT FIC 8D! Dying to
Pokemistress chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
Wow, really good! Keep writing.
tigershark chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Very nice, I would like to see more, you're leaving me in suspense woman. Everyday I come back to see if any more was writin, on this or high tide prices. Keep up the "jawsome" work! :):):):):):)
Gijinka Renamon chapter 3 . 5/12/2004
Cool! Please continue!
Phyr chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
::nervious laughter:: i fixed my chapters and such and am working on the next part. _ uhmm... ::nug nug wink wink?:: i also found a great thing to do to the guys. i just need to do more research on it... _
Blade891 chapter 3 . 12/30/2002
Hey still looking good. U did great on the editing. too cool.
Phyr chapter 3 . 12/28/2002
heheh! yes you should work on yours. as for the Brian/John thing, i think in the series they had his name as biran for an episode. i think... have to go thru them. _ oh well... write more please? _
Yuiven chapter 3 . 9/20/2002
This is an excellent and well-written fanfic. You've done a marvelous job portraying the Street Sharks. I like this cartoon a lot. So I was happy that I found your fic. I hope you write more for this story soon, 'cause I wanna see what happens! Keep up the great work!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 3 . 7/25/2002
Very cool. I'd love to see more.
blade891 chapter 3 . 1/4/2002
Hey there i just wanna tell u that i think this story is great and even if not alot of people read this i still think u should keep going because i know i'll keep coming back to read it.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Ni'khaliKarra who is too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 11/15/2001
Keep goin' girl!
Phyr chapter 2 . 5/14/2001
First SS fic i'v foud and it's great! please write more!
Lady Electra chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
WOW! A SS fic, and it's great. Write more to this, please.