Reviews for Drifting
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Aaw, cute. Yes, "Albedo envies Sakura" stories have been done before, but I really liked the way this one was handled. The angst was beautifully written and despite it's shortness I had no problem empaphizing with poor Albedo. I also adored the ending (Rubedo was so sweet _). You've definately taken a commonly-used idea and put a more masterful touch to it.
Zaphias chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Excellent! I really liked it. A great depiction of Albedo, I must say! Great job! :D
100-series chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Cute _ It was good but kinda short. It's a nice little depiction of little Albedo though.
Lil Empress Of The Heartless chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Kawaii! As all your stories are _! I wanna hug Albedo...and do other things mwhahaa! I think i stated this already but i added u to my fave authors cuz u kick ass!

Leoth
Angstling chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I couldn't review this until a long while after I read it, but I must say, this was cute as anything. Really. n_n I can't get enough of AlbedoxRubedo (correct order when they're older, reverse order when they're young - in terms of dominance) and this did wonders for my starving inner fangirl...along with that, ahem, M-rated fic you wrote. ;3 Good stuff. Write or I shall hurt you!
emmfullness chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Wow. I liked this. Great stuff. Poor Albedo. He needs lots of hugs. Hugs make things slightly better (in an indirect sense...).
AmissatheAries chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
This is very cute, I like it a lot. I especially appreciate the begining where Albedo is drawing with his shoe. It is a childish yet effective way for him to express his feelings. It also adds to the imagery, I could picture it all perfectly. Great job!