Reviews for The Marriage of a Teenage Robot
Tim chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I watched this show a lot as a kid and just recently finished watching the whole series. I was so surprised by the sudden ending of the show i looked everywhere for something to rest my questions. This story although not official rests most of my questions and serves as a great conclusion to the series 10/10
tyler chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
can you do another with avicii
Golden Love chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I love it
samurai21 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I got to say,you did a job on the story about their wedding
Ziggy Hope Stardust chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
this was the first story i ever read in fan fiction (i read it when i was 9)im 13 now i still like it
LeorinaUchiha chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This story was really amazing. You captured the characters perfectly, and it was just fun to read. I enjoyed it. 3 It was so sweet. Keep up the awesome work.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
that was such an adorable story i loved it i listen to it all the time, idk why but this is my favorite couple and i love this story! please make another jenny and brad story :]
CHARLY chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
THAT WAS WAS A GREAT STORY,DO YOU HAVE MORE?KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I WILL CHECK BACK THE WAY EVERYTHING IN THE STORY WAS SUPER COOL...THANX.
norris chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Well, I just started the show and I loved it and... I loved this too, I could see this happening! great job! I felt it all the way through! you astouned me!
Facsiga chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Ah,this was soo sweet :) Andth perfect length too.
thisaccounthasbeenemptied chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
That was a sweet story, and I'm a sucker for sappy romances anyway. I love it!
kaitlyn chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
I luv this story. I was so said when the toolbar couldn't scrool down any more. however, u could make a sequel, where greg starts his life in a more indef description (i.e., astory of his own.
kAthleen chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
WOW!I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!i just wished that jenny became a human at the wedding...BUT IT WAS REALLY SWEET!TOTALLY AWESOME!thanks 4 writing it!
Ryota777 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Oh...so touching. I think I've seen your deviant art. My personal favorite is the one where Jenny's carrying Brad. I keep finding myself Google searching for it. Good fic.
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 11/22/2006