Reviews for The Marriage of a Teenage Robot
misty's song chapter 1 . 6/22
hey jenny i wrote a song for you that how much i love you ok sit down misty got out her gutar and stared playing it Will you count me in i've been awake for a while now you've got me feelin like a child now cause every time i see you're bubbly face i get the tingltes in a silly place it starts in my toes and i crinkle my nose where ever it goes i always know that you make me smile please stay for a while now just take you're time where ever you go the rain is fallin on my window pane but we are hidin in a safer place under covers stayin safe and warm you give me fellins that i adore it starts in my toes make me crinkle my nose where ever it goes i always know that you make me smile please stay for a while now just take you're time where ever you go What am i gonna say when you make me feel this way i just...mmmmmm it starts in my toes make me crinkle my nose where it goes i always know that you make me smile please stay for a while now just take you're where ever you go play's gutar i've been asleep for a while now you tucked me in just like a child now cause every time you hold me in you're arms i'm conforable enough to feel you're warmth it starts in my soul and i lose all control when you kiss my nose the feelin shows cause you make me smile baby just take you're time now holdin me tight where ever,where ever, where ever you go where ever, where ever, where ever you go where ever you go, i'll always know cause you make me smile here,just for a while did you like it yes i love you jenny will you marry me yes they hugged eachother and kiss the end
Jenny and misty chapter 1 . 6/22
Here's My fanfiction it was just another boring day in Jenny's hometown misty was back in town and Jenny and her hang but they had feelings for eachother and one day misty ask Jenny to go on a walk her hey Jen there's something I been wanted to ask you for a very long time want is it misty close your eyes misty got on one hen and pull out a ring open your eyes gasp Jenny wakeman will marry me as Jenny began to cry yes misty I will they hugged and kissed each other one month passed it was Jenny's and misty' wedding day misty was at the alter waiting for Jenny everyone was there Jenny's mom brad tuck sheldon the crust cousin's the space biker gang vega Vexus don melady and misty's family and team teen and everyone else was there Nora was the one present husband and wife gasp I can't my daughter is getting yeah she or me mite have a baby and it will look like us shh the weddings starting they saw Jenny wearing a dress and a flower hat that was blue she started walking down the aisle she got and her mom started the wedding we are gathered here today by these to people if anyone has something to say say it now or forever hold your peace I do vega your here yeah I didn't want to miss my best friends wedding yeah Jenny have a great life with your true love forever hoped one of you can have a baby and that's all I got you say ok anyone else slince ok do misty take Jennifer wake man to be your beautiful wedded wife I do and do you mm starts to cry and do you Jennifer Wakeman take mm misty to be your beautiful wedded wife I do and the power vested in me I know pronounce you wife and wife you may kiss the bride Jenny wrap her arms around misty neck and misty put her hand on Jenny's cheek and they both kiss all the people clap and the crust cousins everyone cheered misty and Jenny party all night long and they drove off to Jenny's house few weeks later jenny and misty got up good morning misty morning Jen they layed in bed a few minutes until Jenny felt dizzy and unconised unn misty mm Jenny want is it Jenny got up and ran to the bathroom close's the door few minutes later Jenny are you alright noo can I come in yeah opens the door and see's vomit everywhere oh my god Jenny are alright baby yeah blah as misty see's vomit coming from her mouth and into the floor Jenny we need your mom here let me get you into bed alright here layed baby I'll be right back ok ok unn as Jenny felt dizzy and unconised Nora Nora yes misty there something wrong with Jenny WAHT ok ok want happen ok me and her woke up this morning we layed back down and all of a sudden Jenny runs towards the bathroom and when I Walked in there there was vomit everywhere omg omg let's see if she's alright ok xj9 Jenny yeah ohh are you okay yeah I just feel like vomiting again ok here's a bucket unn shh I going to stay right here with you Jen ok yeah misty am I going to be alright mom I don't know I think I know what mite be wrong just give me a minute is it if if I v..vomit yeah mmmm here gives her the bucket and Jenny vomits again and misty rubs her back shhh it's okay you're mom will see wants wrong ok xj9 here's some I need content to you so lay down ok unn here I'll hold your hand ok mmmm holds her hand and rubs her head ok xj9 you need to lay on your back ok ahh few minutes later gasp want mm you're pregnant Jenny want! Really yeah omg omg I can't believe I'm pregnant we're going to be parents ok you need to stay in bed until you have this baby ok three months past and vega misty and Jenny was there and Nora's on vacation hey Jen are you alright yeah I just wish I didn't feel this way unn mmm here lay down ok unn can y..you get me more juice that calms the baby sure sweetie misty gosh and gets here juice Jenny drink it it was 5:30 In the morning they where all sleeping until felt a fluid leaking of bottom top gasp she felt a sharp pain threw her stomach and scream make them jump Jenny want is it the the baby it's coming ahhhh hnnnn gasp ok ok Jenny first relax and lay on your side ok gasp breath in and out ok do want I do ok breath in and out ok can I hold your hand sure hnnnnn gasp I can't take it Jenny please as soon the baby is out there woke be anymore pain I love you Jenny ok Jenny we had to open your blue metal thing ok ok gasp breath in and out keep on doing that vega is going to pull the baby out as best as she can ok m..misty ahhhhhh ohhh ooo there you go breath in and out ok ok unn misty started to cry thinking that she might lose Jenny ok Jenny you need to push in 3..2..1.. Push ahhh I see the head its almost over Jen ok ok ohhh gasp that's it breath in and out ok gasp ok mmmmmmm ok Jenny push now ohhhhh grasp misty's hand as hard as she can and misty put her hand back of Jenny's head and they both touch there of foreheads together more..Jenny..push ahhhh it's almost out ok just one more push and that should do it ok Jenny one last time breath in and out ok ok ohhh mmm good girl how push in 3..2..1.. Now ahhh then it's out gasp finally how you doing Jenny just excosted from the pushing ahh gasp ohh how do feel much better misty I love you I love you too Jenny they hugged each other and kiss here's your baby it's a girl whoa she's so amazing it was the same thing as Jenny but had misty's hair whoa okay I got your bottom fix ok vega thank you so much you're welcome Jenny ahh what should we name how about Jessica I love it misty put her arm around Jenny and look at there baby I can't believe we're parents
Kerry wolf chapter 1 . 5/16
can you make a second part where Jenny finds out she's pregnant
Luna Lillyth chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
You kept them character! :D Great job!
Tim chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I watched this show a lot as a kid and just recently finished watching the whole series. I was so surprised by the sudden ending of the show i looked everywhere for something to rest my questions. This story although not official rests most of my questions and serves as a great conclusion to the series 10/10
tyler chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
can you do another with avicii
Golden Love chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I love it
samurai21 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I got to say,you did a job on the story about their wedding
blvrryfvcex chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
this was the first story i ever read in fan fiction (i read it when i was 9)im 13 now i still like it
LeorinaUchiha chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This story was really amazing. You captured the characters perfectly, and it was just fun to read. I enjoyed it. 3 It was so sweet. Keep up the awesome work.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
that was such an adorable story i loved it i listen to it all the time, idk why but this is my favorite couple and i love this story! please make another jenny and brad story :]
CHARLY chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
THAT WAS WAS A GREAT STORY,DO YOU HAVE MORE?KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I WILL CHECK BACK THE WAY EVERYTHING IN THE STORY WAS SUPER COOL...THANX.
norris chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Well, I just started the show and I loved it and... I loved this too, I could see this happening! great job! I felt it all the way through! you astouned me!
Facsiga chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Ah,this was soo sweet :) Andth perfect length too.
thisaccounthasbeenemptied chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
That was a sweet story, and I'm a sucker for sappy romances anyway. I love it!