Reviews for You Ruined Everything
reckless14 chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
The story is good, although I have to admit I'm for Xiaoyin. Still, the work is to be praised. Keep it up!
Salysha chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
The story has an excellent pace, which keeps the narration easy to read and relate to. The writing style has this uncomplicated elegance to it, and I for one find it most becoming!

There is one major change I would make: lose the song lyrics and let the thoughts have the italics type, instead. Bluntly put, the lyrics do not contribute to the narration, even if they matched the mood and intended meaning of the fic perfectly.

To someone who doesn't know the songs, the lyrics just don't convey meaning. There is always the site rule about songfics, too; they haven't been allowed for years. The disclaimer for the fandom itself and the disclaimers for the songs were missing until chapter 3. It may be a formality, but it is de rigeur for fics, nonetheless.

I would have loved to read more. Jin came across quite disagreeable in this last chapter, but there is always the romance between Xiao and Hwoarang to fall back on. My favorite chapter was the first one, with the gentle lovemaking and torn emotions before Xiao made her choice. The love scenes really have romance in this!
La Petite Rose chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
That was awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter please update soon.
La Petite Rose chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
This is so good,why didn't you finish it? Please continue it's so unique.
Yukinna chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
aw this is cute update
AngelOfDreamsForEternity chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Wow...very nice. Great job! (I'm a Hwoarang/Xiaoyu fan, by the way.
Ryan chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
Please continue this story! I like your character portrayals.
Sachi Gosetsuke chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
Now, normally I don't read any HwoarangxXiaoyu fics (I'm a Xiaoyin Fan), but you know, this was pretty good. Keep up the good work! Oh, and thank you so much for not making Jin such a jerk at the end.

Quote: "It's the only way that I know to show her that I'm sorry." *Sniff* poor Jin. He's heartbroken.
Sage Pagan chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Wow I'm addicted. I'm not a fan of Hwoarang with Xiaoyu but it's really good so far. I love how you incorporated the song into your story. Hm...this influences me to listen to the song. Good job!
FlamingFenix chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
Absolutely fantastic, can't wait for the next chapter.
Ryan chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
*thumbs up* Keep it going!
Thunderxtw chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Hi there! Nice touchy fic ya got here.

Awhile ago, you reviewed my Devil May Cry fic, "Uncovering pasts. I appricate your review, for it has motivated me to get back to work on it. I was going to just delete it since it wasent getting much attention, but now it seems I have gotton a couple of loyal fans that are interested in seeing what happens next. If it werent for you, I dont think I would have decided to continue on with it. So, a big thank you goes out to you.

I thought I'd return the favor and review one of your fics. If this isnt the end of it, i think you should write more on this fic. It's pretty cute with Xiaoyu and all.

Well, I'm off. Again, thanks for the review!
Riri chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
That was good. I have not reviewed in a long time because I did not feel like it but this story made me get over my spell of laziness, get off my ass, ;), and review. Wonderful story. Update your other story too. Bye!
Aquatic Aries chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Ahh..Poor Xiao. This is really good. I don't care who she ends up with. Just keep writin this good and you'll have plenty of reviews. :)