Reviews for Mighty Long Time
shasha chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Wow. You definitely showed a deeper side to Botan, and a very good reason for her cheeriness.
Chibi Botan chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
OMG. Wow! I mean, really WOW!

I have read this probably a hundred or more times before, from another site, and that's always my reaction everytime I finish. The site name's Makoto Sagara's fanfiction archive if I got it right- I found it sometime ago and saved it on my computer (because I wanted to reread and reread and reread.) And I really do LOVE it.

I don't know why I haven't checked your username here on FFN before, but now I'm glad I did! This one deserves more faves and reviews. I just love how you wrote this... your characterization is great. It's concise, and just about every line gives more depth to her character. I'm sorry for being awful in writing reviews... But I just really want you to know how much I love this piece. Thank you for writing this and sharing it on this site :)

Chibi Botan
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Woah. That's the deepest, most meaningful Botan fic I've ever read. Good job. Poor Botan. Never thought to look at it that way. Makes sense though.

Ja ne.

Liliana
Flying Banana Dinosaur chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Cute I really liked this. _
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I've always found Botan to be an interesting character. She's just...so bubbly!
Hidari chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Aw! "It’s incredible. It’s uplifting. It’s one of those things that a Reaper just has to grab at and remember forever. And trust me... forever is a mighty long time to me." Love that!
Hoku ala chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I couldn't be a Grim Reaper...

I end up sreaming.
Youko-Kokuryuuha chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I never noticed this on on your profile. Excellent one-shot. :3
Paksennarion chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
This was really well written. It was a little short but it seemed really well thought out. Im adding it to my favorites. Thanks for wrighting. You're why I read stories. _
Evening Lilacs chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
awesome fic
Dustbunny3 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Very interesting introspective peice. Good flow and mechanics. I enjoyed the read very much
TamashiinoRyu chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Gods, that was good! You get into the very heart of emotions. When she was talking about all the awful ways to die, my heart wrenched terribly. The same thing happens when I hear of a bombing or hijacking or terror attacks, I get sick and hate how humans act toward each other.

But then when she spoke of Yusuke fearlessly savung people, it made me remember not all people are evil or corrupt.

I must say thank you for writing this.

Happy writing!
Corblob chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I was to lazt to log in )

Anyways, it was great!

Beautifully portrayed.

Keep up with the good work.
Lil miss Komugi chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I loved it! really good, you don't see many character sketches.
Acey Dearest chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I really enjoyed this. It went a good bit deeper than most fics about Botan go, even in just a couple of paragraphs. The depressing feel from the first parts, but then Yusuke... just kind of pulling her out of the rut of being cheery without *really* being cheery, you know? Thanks for sharing this.

Sincerely,