Reviews for Mighty Long Time
Starlight-Dagger chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Nice! Good Job! You really looked into Botan's mentality and did an excellent job writing this!
shadowcat241 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
*smiles slightly* this is good... it makes me look at botan in a new posistion... yeah, i mean... i don't think someone can be that happy by having to see someone die... everyday, y'know...
Painted Turtle Shell chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
That was great! _ I really enjoyed reading this. Keep up the great writing! D

Congratulations on completing 'The Best Defense', the first Harry Potter Crossover that I actually liked. D
Animoon chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
god...thats so right

you never really think with her attitude that that type of thing would happen to her but if you really think it makes a lot of sence

continue this if you can

~Animoon~
Alesca Munroe chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Coolness. Write more soon, ne? I like your character sketch, and hope you write more of them soon.
Kuroneko Hikage chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Aww... That was great... . I've always liked Botan...
Lanie McCoy chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
That's good. Really good. I never thought of Botan in those terms, but you're right. There's probably a reason she's so cheery, and this is probably it. True, originally she was probably just a paradoxical "happy grim reaper," but I like this better. Nice work.
The Celestial Tiger chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
This is amazing...this is exactly how I thought of Botan. She's not an airhead like so many try to portray her as. Few people stop and think what could motivate someone in her position to be almost manicly cheery. I adore delving into character psyches and this is a perfect character introspection, especially of a character who is so often misrepresented!

I'm sure you don't have a lot of time, but if you do get a moment and would like to read some Inuyasha character introspections, I'd be honored if you'd read my story, 'In Your Heart of Hearts.' Each chapter explores a different character and I remain obsessively true to who the characters are.

Highest Regards,

The Celestial Tiger
Ebbster chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
That was... nice. But I think we're all like that, a bit. I mean, you know how kids always complain about getting in the bath, playing a game, etc, and then don't want to stop? It's the same thing, except on a much less reckless scale... *makes a face* Yuske is too unique for his own good. Hey, here's a little quote that I like! "Just remember that you are unique. Just like every one else."
Ouatic-7 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Excellent insight into reaperdom.
Ciu Sune chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
This was very beautifully done, with sad sides to it. I really enjoyed seeing the light you displayed Botan, and understanding all it meant. Characters like Yusuke do give one hope, in a twisted little way.

Great job. Thank you.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
I really liked this story! Granted, it was short, but it was really nice. Well, perhaps Botan's reflections on the rougher aspects of her job was difficult to think about, but I think it was very realistic. You did an excellent job of fleshing out her personality by addressing her perspective on her job. Her feelings about Yusuke were sweet. He is quite a collection of contradictions, isn't he? Thank you for all the pleasure your stories have given me!
Alder-Elma chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
It's great. Don't change a thing.
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
That was amazing! I loved it! It opened new lght on Botan's character beautifully. I trully enjoyed it and can't wait to read more of your wonderful writings.
RanMinamino chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Wow. Enough said. Who knew Botan could be so deep? A bit graphic, but that's all right. I doubt most people who were too young to read this would understand what bed sores were. Awesomeness abounds, to sound rather repetitive, but oh well. Two thumbs up for a great Botan perspective. b_d
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4