Reviews for Riddle Me This
Mrs. Shanique Volturi-Whitlock chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
Ok i know this story was abandoned a long time ago but it never hurt to try. This is such a good story and it's really disappointing to have all the really good authors not finish a story. So im still gonna add this tory to my favourites and follow it in the hopes that you one day decide to continue. Btw i think you should do a male pregnancy in this story.
JBubbles chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
This is interesting! And I really like this Tom.
yoshimoriXsenXgen chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
Yes you should add mpreg to this upload soon please
Rikki-22 chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
oh my gosh! its a wonderful story! please continue with it, it has a good plot and drama I really love it! and yes please make it with mpreg!

please update as soon as possible!
xXallegedangelXx chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
Was that a vision James had or was it just a bad dream made from his worry that it could happen?
Yep, mpreg sounds good to me!

Will the Marauders get back together? Or will James help them escape?

I think James should ask them why they came, that should help sort some things out.

This story's awesome!

Please update soon :D

Angel. X
tablekorner chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
Love this story, great chapter, and yes an mpreg would be alright as long as it was a little later.
R.W.H Francis chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Please add more...I can't find anymore good stories of this pairing :(
alexandra101 chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
COOL!
Chivigami chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
Hiii I enjoy this history very much.

And I have been a VoldyXjames supporter for a really long time (and I mean a reaaaaally loooooooong time) believe it or not it is a quite popular pairing in Spanish language ff

Anyway I think that you should add the Mpreg it will add a cute twist to the history (and I want to see baby harry {in a way} with voldy) hope to keep reading you
impisa99 chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
I love mpreg and I think that would add a lot more to the plot. I know it's a darker fix but I think there could be a bit of a softer side to Tom because he's already soft to James but he's just not comfortable showing it. Any who I love your stories and pease continue this one.
SlashySlashy chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
1 vote for Mpreg.

BTW, why the nightmare? Foreshadowing or is James just having bad dreams?
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
Ya! It would be good
zoobster chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
It was a while since it last was updated - three years, as a matter of fact - but since I'm a generally optimistic individual I feel as though I can't just give up on it. They do say that hope is the last thing to die. I will be patient!

Anyways, I really enjoy the story. Despite my initial doubt, it turned out to be exciting and intriguing. Nothing against you or anything, it's just that Voldemort is... well, Voldemort, I guess. He's rather dignified and daunting, you know, carries a lot of authority. But I guess that is part of what makes it interesting, too. But I must say I hope that James' dreams won't come true - except they most probably will.

Hope I will one day find out the answer! And if I don't, I'd still like to thank you for the work you put into this piece, and for sharing it with us. So yeah, thanks! :)
happybunny688 chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
i hope you continue this soon! And yes, def should have mpreg
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
I just found this story and love it!

I love this pairing!

Yes I think you should do mpreg, James and Tom could have twin boys, Harry, and a boy who looks just like Tom, that would be so cute

Cant wait for more!