Reviews for Unstable Ground
hotxhotguy chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
Fedski chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
please please please please please post more of this amazing story soon! :) i can't wait to see what happens next!:)
Silver-Serval chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
Absolutely amazing updates!
Chibi StarLyte chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
...It's not very often that a fanfic makes me cry. I've already teared up several times reading this.

Amazing work.
Acherona chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
No no no no this is just too sad! I can't believe that Hiro's dead... Amazing chapter but so very heartbreaking!

Thank you!
Jade-t9 chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
I'm glad to see that you are taking up this story again...did you change any of it though? It seems a bit different
kiraracat14 chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
Wow, Amazing story! Don't keep me in suspense, please update soon! _
Kin Inu chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
wow this is terriffic! I look forward to the next chapter!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
please update soon this is beauitful
Acherona chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
Amazing, amazing story! It's so touching and well written. I hope that Shu will wake up soon...I keep hoping for that miracle.

Thank you so much for this chapter and I can't wait to read more!
I Will Consume Your Soul chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Oh my goodness, please write more. I like can't wait to read more. It's always interesting to see a fic spun from a normally happy anime. The show wasn't all that upsetting but, the manga was more sad than the show. I rather liked that more, but! Gravitation EX is angsty than the original Gravitation manga. ANYWAY! Getting off topic here. I loved it, please write more, I cannot wait to see your update in my e-mail!
eclecticwitch chapter 9 . 9/2/2008
wow...I am speechless...
Guren chapter 9 . 10/24/2006
This is a really good story. I can't believe that you killed off all these characters though. But I do understand that things like this happen. I was very sad when you killed off Hiro. But hey what can I say. I really can't wait for you to update this. I really want to know what is going to happen. Update soon.
Guren chapter 5 . 10/23/2006
oh my goodness! I will read the rest later. I need to know what happens. Damn the fact I am an adult. -_-
Silver-Serval chapter 9 . 7/5/2006
GRR! I' hate the press, they are so simple minded. Anyway, thanks for the update, update soon please. BYE!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »