Reviews for Crash Into Me
SkyHighFan chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
Nice. I can just imagine the scandal that would erupt though if the galaxy found out she ran from her wedding with one man only to marry another just hours later. And a Jedi at that.
Lolita chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
wow...i just got that warm fuzzy feeling inside...

why the hell does anakin have to be fictional? *life is so unfair*

brilliant work- i was like swooning at the 'are you an angel' part *continues to swoon*

love and peace :)
Stunna21 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
great story so far update soon.
KrazywithaK chapter 19 . 9/10/2005
This was well-written, entertaining, at times frustrating, and very emotional.

But you can do better.

I've witnessed that, especially in your other story, To Love A Sith. That was one of the best I read, and this one seemed to be a little less impressive. The plot was nicely worked, the emotional conflict was intriguing, but this was little more than a romance between the two. I can definitely see Qui-Gon Jinn being the type to fall in love, but Senator Organa was, well, NOT Senator Organa! Although you don't see much of him in the movies, I never noticed any lust for Padme. I can see that in an AU, but not necessarily with Organa. Perhaps someone not as well-known?

Now, the good stuff: you had a nice plot with the conflicts between mother and daughter. At times it moved too fast with Anakin and Padme, but the way they stopped and stalled, it almost worked. It was a nice piece, and I especially enjoyed Padme's strong side. She's my favorite character, so I was pissed when Anakin blamed her in the beginning.

You are an amazingly talented writer, but I enjoyed To Love a Sith more because of the added characters who didn't just add to the romance. This was good and I enjoyed it. I hope you can use my constructive criticism. That in mind, I would highly appreciate it if you read some of my work. (Feel free to not if you don't want to, but I could use some advice!)

Keep writing for the sake of humanity, cause your stuff is above average. Someday I can see you writing a novel of your own.

Roaine
modernxxmyth chapter 19 . 9/4/2005
I LOVE IT!
Linwe-Amari chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Great AU! Keep up the great work!
AMAPADME chapter 19 . 8/31/2005
yes Finally they made real. I loved how she broke it off with Bail. You sure made him into one real #1 jerk. Padme and Anakin forever.
BarkingdogBARK chapter 19 . 8/30/2005
Wow, I just finished reading the story, and all I can say is WOW. Amazing your story is! I can't wait to read the sequel!
LaPapillion chapter 19 . 8/29/2005
That was sublime!
BarkingdogBARK chapter 6 . 8/29/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY! You're such a brilliant writer! Keep up the great work _~
kenjigirl1 chapter 19 . 8/29/2005
GREAT JOB! i am gonna go read the new one now. u r an awesome author. this story was real emotional and i loved it!
ciastulek chapter 19 . 8/27/2005
Just great. i can't wait for this next dtory of yours.
ilovethingsthatareawesome chapter 19 . 8/26/2005
aw. finally, i don't want to tear my hair out because of their stubbornness. i'll be waiting for the sequel.
Annyneospike13 chapter 19 . 8/26/2005
*Thunderous applause* What a story. Wow! Even at the end I still didn't know what was coming. I hope the sequel is an alternate Episode 3. Excellent story. I really enjoyed it, and can not wait for the sequel. I will review "Fix You" when it is availible. Till then pat yourself on the back.
Bookwrm17 chapter 19 . 8/26/2005
Wonderful! Simplly wonderful!

Can't wait for the sequel!