Reviews for Restless
aoh chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
very much in character and wonderful
sasuke fanatic1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Aw...Utterly adorable.
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Nice ficcie. LOL. The dragon...
Subo-chan chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
T.T sad! but it is kinda true! keep it up!

Subo-chan
ffpanda chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
I loved it! Very funny ending!
Stagg chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
THE DRAGON! yey. that was great. but it was a really good story for reasons other than a perverted dragon. bai now.
Petitejam chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
_ that was sweet! absolutely loved it, very IC Yuki, liked the ending though i wonder what shuichi would've said
Ildreen Love chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I liked the new introspective Eiri.

This fic made me really realized how different can Shuichi and Yuki be.

Why would Shiuchi stay next to him?

(asides that he's a sexy writter that is)

I can see why the question made him restless...

As always wonderful fic, write more soon, please?

Anais
Aya chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
so simple and yet the depth of character is

there.

i like it! _
Griever5 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Hah! I love the last line that Shuichi says! *thumbs up*
Mex-chick chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I love it! Very cute! I'm proud to review! You're such a great writer! I love how well you describe...everything! And I absolutely ADORE the mood! Especially when Yuki is thinking all this serious stuff, and then he wakes up Shuichi to ask him a serious question, only to find that he is being molested by dragons. Ah...I wonder why opposites attract? Or why Shuichi has such a strong magnetic field? Or why the sky is blue? Maybe sometimes it IS better not to ask.
tangerine-asuka chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I love this! So cute and sweet! Love the way you described their relationship. - And the ending is hilarious! Shuichi's really weird sometimes. Haha! Write more! Write more! Love your style of writing!
Saint Germain chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I like! Very sweet...except maybe the dragon remark. That was disturbing...sort of. He may lay awake every night until Judgement Day, ponder the many laws of nature and man...but until Yuki pulls his head out of a very dark cavern he will never understand his little "Baka". Thanks for a fluffy one.
0ri chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
_ aw! sad and sweet at the same time.. i loved it ;-;

"Why is he still here?" he asked the mostly silent room. He expected it to echo against the dark corners and shadows of the bedroom, but the only sounds were Shuichi's and his own breathing. He was strangely disappointed.

e. love that line. you capture the feeling so well... i'll never be this good. ;-; *hugs story*