Reviews for Deep Water
NewmanElhabroukH chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Please finish this looks like it has the makings of an excellent story, and you are really good at setting the mood and scene of a story.
Nara Merald chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
very interesting. What will happen to her now?
Siren's Voice chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
intriguing...MORE!
Siren's Voice chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
dum-dum-dum! beautiful...this story really is starting to get interesting.
random pineappleness chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
Wow, i don't think i've ever looked at Nix fan fiction before- i'm very lucky to have found something so good;)

I love this, my only quibble is that the pipes are described as separate in your story, but as panpipes in the books (i.e joined). Apart from this uber tiny nit, ace XD
older and amused chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
Man! this was the first story i ever subscribed to! i thought you'd given up on it!

good, though a bit confusing...
Lyra Waterflame chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
More? Please? What's gonna happen next? What a cliffhanger! Please write more soon!
Aly the Spy chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
It's okay, but I'd like to know a bit more about the girl. What's she look like, what's she wearing, what does she know? Your writing is good, but some vital details are missing.

-ALY of ANCELSTIERRE
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
Great chapter! I wonder what will happen next!
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
It's been forever since I've read the books, but reading this makes me want to read them again. This is really good, and I can't wait for more.
Drop Your Oboe chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
This is really quite a start. I like the fact that it's A) told in 1st person, and B) that I think she's going to be the Abhorsen. I think. But a few things-there are seven pipes, not nine, same as the bells, and they aren't in cases. It's a bt like a reed flute.
belle.nisce chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Well, I'm glad to find another scant Sam/Lirael fan, even though this one focuses on something entirely different. Good starting point; I'm hooked. I couldn't spot any grammatical errors, and the story flows nicely. Were those Lirael's pipes?
Julie chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Oh my gosh...I love it but I feel so sad for her. keep up the good work. Will the necromancer fall in love with her? I hope so...don't know why, I just do.
Siren's Voice chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Hooray! Another lovely Abhorsen trilogy story from the fantastic Otakuprincess. *applause* It was absolutely riveting, i can't wait for the update! Ta!

Toodles,

Siren's Voice
Random Kid 0.o chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
This Rocks! I was really pulled into the story just after the first paragraph Please Comtinue with it! I love your other story Afterlife and I love this one too! Continue writing!