Reviews for Harry Potter and the Final Awakening
Serenity of the Lake chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
Please update soon. I want to find out what happens next. PPLLEEAASSEE.
IceDragonLover chapter 3 . 12/7/2005
Great story! i can't wait until u update it next. I aslo liked the parts after malfoy was insulted the store and how hermoine and ron were congradulating him without knowing that it was harry. Besides that, i luv Sarian's personality.
blood red tensai chapter 3 . 9/30/2005
quicken up and post chapter five you f* b*.
obssesed freak chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
this is a great story you should update
Daphinity13 chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
I like this chapter...a bit awkward in places (already told you i'd love to edit) but over all it had a great plot and you kept me on edge for the first little bit...i was thinking very dangerous thoughts *applause*
Daphinity13 chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
as i've already told you i want some detail on the time that Harry spent with the elves you completely jumped it on me! I'm a stickler for these kind of things!
Daphinity13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
suspenseful is not even the half of it for this first chapter. I was on the edge of my seat cursing you for leaving me dangling in such a way. So of course you know i HAD to keep reading to find out what happened!
BeaumontRulz chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
loved it to pieces m'dear! :D yeah sexual tension between harry and hermione rules! :D teehee. lol anyways, UPDATE SOON! if you don't, I shall hunt you down... lol maybe not... but yeah. :P update soon and you shall get cookie dough from me!

BeaumontRulz chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
lol i like the sound of this m'dear... :P. oh, and I dont think I thanked you for your wonderful review on my story... :P THANKS HEAPS MATE! yes I feel very special :P hehe. anyways, NEXT CHAPTER!

Alex

PS: yes, I've recently had coffee... m coffee
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
oh CLIFFY! lol good 4 me the next chpt is already there... anyways, GO AUSTRALIA! lol go the talking with the kangaroos (althou i recognise that from somewhere... :P) and yeah... GO AUSTRALIA! lol sry. anyways. abfab! loved it! expect another review from moi!

FireMoonGoddess chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
I think your story is really good. I didn't know if this would be a LOTR/HP xover,I'm glad it's not though. I mean I LOVE HP and LOTR. But they're confusing enough by themselves. It is now 1:12 am. 26 more dayz! Oh, b4 I 4 get, I'll be putting up my own hphg romance fic soon so plz r&r? Thx!
Sindromatic chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
Whee! I think that your story is very good and I can't wait to read the rest of it. Please continue ASAP
NearlyHeadlessNic chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
Great Chaptor!

Wouldn't Harry look older then the others since he had lived a year in the space of a month?

This sounds promising! Update quickly!

Nic x
seamermaiden chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
wee blue and silver phoenixs. sounds like they are ice elementals
sweetbroom chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
Wow Harry is so much more mature now. Great story keep writing I'll be looking oput for Chapter 4.