Reviews for Read Between the Lines
lielabell chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Simply wonderful.
dutchysgoirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
hey. i love your story so much! its really good. you have much talent. its one of the cutest dutchy flicks ive ever read! ok, well...bye.

mAiLe
DorkyColaGeek730 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Wow. Just ... wow. This fic has left me speechless. First off, its BUMLETS (there are NOT enough Bumlets fics in the world if you ask me) and the whole thing was just ... PERFECT. I can't even articulate what I'm trying to say but it was GREAT. Huzzah!
Sprints 100 chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
AH! I wanted to review yesterday, but my younger brother (who is actually bigger than me) was being a jerk and physically pulled me off the computer before I was even done reading. Sure, I was on for a few hours, but I only needed a few more minutes. It ticked me off. But I can review now.

I just want to say that I love this. I adore Bumlets with all my heart and soul, and I love seeing stories about him. Especially well written ones, like this. I like how you've portrayed Bumlets, and Dutchy too. I don't normally see Dutchy like that.

And, yeah. I love it.
studentnumber24601 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Oh, cute. I *heart* this fic and it made me want to work on my nekkid!Dutchy fic, which I might do when I get home. Hrm. Anyhoo, adorable, as always. *heart*
The Second Batgirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Have I mentioned how much I love your characterizations of Bumlets and Dutchy? Because they are adorable, as is this. Which is on my favorites list now. (I miss you!)
Charlie Bird chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
SQU E.

Squee.

SQUEE.

This was by far the most welcome break I've taken from studying for finals EVER. OMG. I love Dutchy and Bumlets so much. And I love them together even more. I loved the characterizations, and the dialogue, and sudden, convenient realizations. I LOVED the kiss. LOVE LOVE LOVE. A lot. And... aww. TOO. CUTE.

Guh.

Squee.

Aww.

Okay, enough. *hearts lykewhoa*
Neptune410 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
::happy sigh:: this ficcy, and the send in the clowns one, has converted me to DutchyXBumlets. i had never even thought of that :) and now i love it! great fic, wonderfully well written, and the end was cute . (forgive me, for i love cutefluffyslashyness). excellent!