Reviews for La Trahison de Ryou
sequinsshimmer chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Great story! Love the part where Ryou and 'Kura trade places, and the whole story was.. what's the word I'm looking for? It's not cute, exactly... Oh right! Delightful! Tendershipping WINS!
By the way, I think 'aibou' actually means 'partner'.
TheFlyingHamster chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
love bakura's point system, it just adds some humor in all the angst.
Yugi-Sora13579 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I love this story, especially the point systems,they were great!
Aicutora chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I have to admit that this is one of the best tendershipping fics I have read. Great Job!
Nightly Halo chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
point system is very cute :3
arienai chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Beautifully written!
hombaroo225 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I'm in love with how Bakura acts in this story. The point system, how gently he treats Ryou, everything. You make their relationship sound real. Like it's not just your everyday yaoi fanfiction. When reading it, it really feels like there's something there. Like it's real.

You can really sense all the emotion in this story, and I have to admit, it sent chills down my spine at parts and made my stomach to flips and dance at others.

This story is spicy, sweet, romantic, and bitter, like a bar of good dark chocolate and a glass of aged wine. I have to say, this has to be the best Bakura/Ryou story I've ever read.

I also plead that you write more. You're a wonderful author, dear.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
nice. funny too. but you ended it too soon
pride1289 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
aw! X3
Nocturnal-Ivy chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Loving those point systems XD

oh poor Ryou! :( well, at least he has 'Kura! *mutter...lucky...mutter* hehehe I'm so not jealous ;
Lolchen chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Lol, I like the point system, have you written down how many points he won which way? Would be kinda interesting to know xD Anyway, I think the suicide accident is kinda... don't know, would you really react like that to your 'friends' if they don't notice it? After all Bakura more or less 'accidently' noticed... Hmm, still have to think about that, can't tell you what conclusion I'll come to.

Nice story!

mfG

Lolchen
Ambiguous Loon chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
love the point system...i might have to try that out one day, see if I can beat Kura.

i was thinking more like he got raped or something, glad he didn't though. that would be sad.

and you don't mix too much sad with Ryou .

-s.o
xnightmare'sxnightmarex chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I really liked this story. It was cute.
blackdiamondskies chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
That was so cute! Haha, in your face dumb Yugi! hahahaa . . . sorry, don't like him one bit _
Anime WarriorSkye chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Really, really cute. _ I love it.