Reviews for Punch Drunk Love
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Lucky Shizune! I'd take both of them... *drools* XD
Aikido Kasshin Ryu chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Too bad there isn't Shizune-related fanfics like this, especially when she's in a pairing. This is a great story.
Aloha.Laney chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Nice story!

I'd also have a hard time to decide which one to take...

Really nice!
gardeniia chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
It's really too bad there isn't a lot of KakaShizu fics out there, and that most of them are OOC and very illiterate.

After searching for so very long, I found a well-written little oneshot that made me laugh and smile and swoon. Well, not so much with the swooning. xP

Write. More. KakaShizu.

End of story :D
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Nice. -
Kakashis-First-Kiss chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
i know this probably wasnt meant to be funny, but it almost was...but still, i like the detail and all. your grammar and everything was fantastic. great job!
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
yay, i love it. I have few KakaShizu out if you like this pairing.
cyzay chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
drunken brawl between ninjas - now that's nasty business!

overall it was a good read. it reads much like a journal entry you'd find at LiveJournal - and in that sence it was intresting.
ladyshalott chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
As far as I can tell, this is the only Kakashi x Shizune story on I love it.
Courtmaster Rin chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Kyoku.x chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Aw, cute! _ You were right; I'm enjoying these very much! _v

(and lol to "and it all should take place during one punch...like in the show"...hahaha)
Snowmane chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Genma and Kakashi fighting? Over love?Hrm...interesting. I'd definitely keep a watch on you for updates.
leafygirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I LOVE this. What a unique idea. I'm going to put you on my alert list.
Rashaka chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Cool. I can't think of much constructive commentary to give it because your premise has no real background in the canon characters, so it's hard to say if anyone is IC or OOC. But, as far as writing style goes, good job.

I'd love to read more, either future chapters or a longer fic with the same pairing.
Cheshire Cat in My Grave chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Hurray..! Nice..! Great..! Hope to see more of it..!