Reviews for Wouldn't it be Nice
Bobtrumpet chapter 1 . 3/9
Nice one, Captain. Well, they all are actually. But this one's just a tad nicer. :-)
puppylove chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
finnally, ive been waiting for someone to write a fic where ron preposed to kim. they are in truelove! And don't think I know nothing about true love cause im 12.

Note to the rest of ya: dont be afrid to write a fic like this.

the Captins got it going on. Take it from a girl who knows just about EVERYTHING about kim possible.

WOOF,WOOF
Ranchero D chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Aw, another great portrayal of a true-life experience. Thanks for sharing.

Dave
Kimmy4u chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
I love this story I'm eveen writing one of my own its called Out of the picture I hope you all will read it

Kimberly
TexasDad chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Ahh, this story really brings back the memory of being scared to death to ask my wife to marry me.
Commander Argus chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Wow, I about feel out of my chair when I realized he'd be proposing to her while driving - because that is precisely what I did almost 20 years ago!
3VAD127 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Aww! Congrats on the proposal to your wife! ;-) Lots of people have written about kim and Ron getting married, but I really enjoyed yours the most. Well, as much as I can, considering this is a K/R fic. Anyway, please don't get a big head or anything, but you're definitely my favorite author; this fic confirms it. Have fun writing more; I'm looking forward to it.
Zippy Little Rat chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
"Engaging conversation." Kim sure can subtly hint, can't she. Cute ficlett! I enjoyed it a lot!
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Very nice and touching short story. :)

Please do more.

Oh, I remember that picture that you mentioned, I only wish there was a picture of the scene from the car as well where the ring shines from his light with Kim and Ron smiling, maybe the words you have them saying there too.

Anyway, please keep it up and congrats on your anniversary.
userx chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
very very nicely done..
K9 the First chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Aw! How sweet! And yes I've seen that picture as well and this fic is a BEAUTIFUL companion peice!
Gundum M chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
i love it.
friend5 chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
so sweet! GOOD FOR U! hope all is well! HAPPY DAYS! Good fic!
MtnRon chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Nice story. Congrats on 20 years!
Forlong chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Nice piece of fanfiction. I liked that picture too.