Reviews for Restitution
Luc Star chapter 12 . 7/28/2007
Read it, liked it. Can't wait to read the next one. Take care and keep up the great work.
Ed's Tomato chapter 7 . 8/19/2005
Wow..poor Kon. I always start stories before I hve to leave, so I'm only about halfway done with this one, but it's great thus far...but may i reiterate. poor Kon. Oh..and the people he killed also.
Infamous One chapter 12 . 7/25/2005
Just some useless gushing,very nice story and the added summary at the end was a nice bonus.
ghostninja85 chapter 12 . 7/13/2005
A very interesting setup. I'm interested in how you develop the story.
stephanieff chapter 11 . 7/10/2005
I love it, we really need more fics like this.

I can not wait to see what is going to happen next.
markmark261 chapter 11 . 7/10/2005
Good story. You've definitely kept me entertained. Liked the vignettes (especially the Bart/Barry one).
ghostninja85 chapter 11 . 7/9/2005
I'm lookikng forward to where you're going with infinate crisis. I'm glad you're bringing it into the story.

Please continue soon. I'm looking forward to finding out what Kon is doing.
Silverwolf chapter 10 . 7/8/2005
More Please! I love your story so far. Please write more soon. _
AGirlWonder chapter 10 . 7/8/2005
Yeah, like, what happened to the other Titans?
markmark261 chapter 10 . 7/8/2005
Good chapter, although Robin's way of defeating Superboy seemed a bit anti-climactic (still, it tied in with the title of the chapter). Liked your choice of musical quotation at the beginning.
Iudex Acerbus chapter 10 . 7/8/2005
great chap, love the "ending" seems a bit open ended though ;). i'm doped up on pain killers cause i brusied my hand so my review comments are short.

keep up the good work
ghostninja85 chapter 10 . 7/8/2005
This chapter played out very well. I'm glad that Tim was able to beat some sense into Kon. I doubt that that's the end, but things are starting to look up. Hopefully Bart and Kon will be able to reconcile and be friends again.
Saturns Hikari unable to log i chapter 9 . 6/26/2005
Wow.

I'm sad to say I've been reading this fic, and it's prequel, without reviewing.

Ashamed of that, I am, so I'll try to make up for all the ones I didn't write with this one.

I'm not a DC fan, I've got almost no comics whatsoever and am still somewhat confused about Tim Drake.

But I like this. I LOVE this.

I love the Tim/Kon friendship going on, and the fact the Batman is, in this, truly Batman and totally worth 100 other superheroes. This ROCKS!

I really really really can't wait to see what Kon thinks. I hope you can write more soon,

Cheers,

Saturn's Hikari
markmark261 chapter 9 . 6/22/2005
Great chapter. Not sure how Conner beat Supes so easily (I'd guess that he used his telekinesis on Superman's brain) but presumably I'll find out next time. Glad you told me where the Superboy/J'onn heat vision bit is borrowed from since it reminded me of the similar bit between Superman and J'onn in Alan Moore's Twilight Of The Superheroes proposal.
Infamous One chapter 9 . 6/21/2005
Although I see the man of steel as the ultimate boyscout,and annoying as all get out because of it,that was a bit too easy.